Reviews for Coffee Right
Aug 27, 2012
It was poor service and rude. Food was served after 45 minutes. Inspite telling twice about requirement of serving the vegetarian food, we were served with beef. Later the beef was removed from the dish and the same dish was served. We had a deal voucher and soup was included in it. But there was no soup available.
Aug 27, 2012
Unfortunately we were very disappointed with our trip to Coffee Right. It started out promising, with good coffee and an excellent ginger chai latte but went downhill from there. Two of the four meals we ordered were literally inedible. The battered fish was not cooked all the way through (looked like it was a frozen fillet that hadn't been fried long enough) and the burger tasted like the meat pattie was made entirely from fat. The open chicken sandwich with brie tasted like processed chicken rather than chicken breast and the "brie" was a square of processed cheese sliced into strips (i.e. the squares you get from the supermarket that are individually wrapped in plastic and pretty much taste like plastic too). The kiwi big breakfast was at least edible.
We won't be returning.
- Topshop slammed as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- Treat yourself to an Outlandish night (+food news)
- Sarah Vine: Why this Victoria's Secret ad is cruel and damaging
- Watch: This flashmob marriage proposal is too cute
- Opinion: What's wrong with that catcall video
- Everything you need to know about Hello Kitty
- Natasha Tassell-Matamua: Close encounters with the afterlife
- Water-birth death on list of 'serious events'
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools