Stephanie J. said: "The food was delicious and the servers were so friendly. I wish we were staying in town longer-I’d like to try everything on the menu! The sliders were all terrific & the mussels amazing. It was tempting to ask for a spoon…" read more »
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
- 68 inside, 32 outside
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Columbus Coffee Rosebank Rd
by Pete B.
22nd January 2014
Staff were friendly and service was great! My coffee was burnt though
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths