Nicky said: "I went here for brunch today, was delicous, my whole family were all happy with their meals. I had the pancakes with honeycomb butter and bananna. Delicious. Warrick Brown was also there himself so that made it even more…" read more »
- Restaurants, Pizzas, Wine Bars
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Conch Kitchen & Bar
7th March 2014
Wow!!! This restaurant is by far the best one I’ve been to in months!!!
To be honest, I’ve discovered that place one evening because my friend and I were just looking for a nice place to seat and have one last glass of wine and a desert. The service was perfect and oh my god! Their deserts are amazing!
So, I went back two weeks later to try their food and a bit more wine and I still remember the flavors and I want more! So we tried a few dishes. We shared every dishes and it was a good way to discovers that they are the master of all their food! I wasn’t disappointed by any dish!
Ill go there again and again and will recommand it to everyone!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory