Reviews for Conch Kitchen & Bar
by Feisy Seaver
17 days ago
It was a pleasant surprised finding this place. I wasnt aware this was a restaurant, decided to try it and was happy!
Quite cheap. Good food. Mexican style. You an sit out back. Very rustic.
Tried the ceviche, tacos and apple tart. Will come back for sure!
5 months ago
Delicious food and friendly service. We all enjoyed our food, sharing Portuguese chicken, pork tacos, beef rib, rosemary potatoes and a very good creme Catalan (which I refused to share it was too good). Will be back!!
10 months ago
Wow!!! This restaurant is by far the best one I've been to in months!!!
To be honest, I've discovered that place one evening because my friend and I were just looking for a nice place to seat and have one last glass of wine and a desert. The service was perfect and oh my god! Their deserts are amazing!
So, I went back two weeks later to try their food and a bit more wine and I still remember the flavors and I want more! So we tried a few dishes. We shared every dishes and it was a good way to discovers that they are the master of all their food! I wasn't disappointed by any dish!
Ill go there again and again and will recommand it to everyone!
- Starting to thin out? Hair loss doesn't have to lead to baldness
- Celebrities gasp at Dior's hidden orchestra in Paris
- Design & build: My, what a great roof you have
- Five of the best: Bits to pack in your pencil case
- Fashion: Ahoy there
- Five ways to celebrate the City of Sails
- Spanish woman who beat Ebola but had dog killed adopts pet
- Delaney Mes: Brunch with a bunch of mates (+recipes)
- Sweet shop offers lolly that packs a crunch
- Supermarket sting exposes misleading claims