Reviews for Conch Kitchen & Bar
3 months ago
Delicious food and friendly service. We all enjoyed our food, sharing Portuguese chicken, pork tacos, beef rib, rosemary potatoes and a very good creme Catalan (which I refused to share it was too good). Will be back!!
8 months ago
Wow!!! This restaurant is by far the best one I've been to in months!!!
To be honest, I've discovered that place one evening because my friend and I were just looking for a nice place to seat and have one last glass of wine and a desert. The service was perfect and oh my god! Their deserts are amazing!
So, I went back two weeks later to try their food and a bit more wine and I still remember the flavors and I want more! So we tried a few dishes. We shared every dishes and it was a good way to discovers that they are the master of all their food! I wasn't disappointed by any dish!
Ill go there again and again and will recommand it to everyone!
- Celebrity chef runs Queenstown marathon
- Wine: Beautifully made wines
- Complex jobs key to maintaining a fit brain
- Amy Webb: We post nothing about our daughter online
- Does romance kill men's sex drive?
- Review: Andiamo, Herne Bay
- Book extract: Feels like home
- WoWing Auckland
- Back to my roots
- A best exotic marigold adventure (+recipe)