Reviews for Conch Kitchen & Bar
4 months ago
Delicious food and friendly service. We all enjoyed our food, sharing Portuguese chicken, pork tacos, beef rib, rosemary potatoes and a very good creme Catalan (which I refused to share it was too good). Will be back!!
9 months ago
Wow!!! This restaurant is by far the best one I've been to in months!!!
To be honest, I've discovered that place one evening because my friend and I were just looking for a nice place to seat and have one last glass of wine and a desert. The service was perfect and oh my god! Their deserts are amazing!
So, I went back two weeks later to try their food and a bit more wine and I still remember the flavors and I want more! So we tried a few dishes. We shared every dishes and it was a good way to discovers that they are the master of all their food! I wasn't disappointed by any dish!
Ill go there again and again and will recommand it to everyone!
- Ham: What is it and why is it festive?
- The best summer parties in Auckland (+WIN)
- Canvas best reads of 2014
- Lesbians earn more than straight women - but gay men are penalised
- Helpful tips to stay safe during the summer break
- Cutest pictures of Prince George 2014
- Is obesity a disability? European court says yes
- Worst killers of Kiwis changing
- Bowel cancer screening a 'no-brainer'
- New Zealand lags behind Australia in cancer survival rates