Reviews for Conch Kitchen & Bar
12 days ago
Delicious food and friendly service. We all enjoyed our food, sharing Portuguese chicken, pork tacos, beef rib, rosemary potatoes and a very good creme Catalan (which I refused to share it was too good). Will be back!!
5 months ago
Wow!!! This restaurant is by far the best one I've been to in months!!!
To be honest, I've discovered that place one evening because my friend and I were just looking for a nice place to seat and have one last glass of wine and a desert. The service was perfect and oh my god! Their deserts are amazing!
So, I went back two weeks later to try their food and a bit more wine and I still remember the flavors and I want more! So we tried a few dishes. We shared every dishes and it was a good way to discovers that they are the master of all their food! I wasn't disappointed by any dish!
Ill go there again and again and will recommand it to everyone!
- Jill Goldson: Is shopping ruining your relationships?
- Hair stylist swaps salons for streets
- Doctors can't explain rise in penis birth defect
- NZ's best beers named
- 'Shock and kill' approach cures mice of HIV in world first
- Breastfeeding mums cut postnatal depression risk in half
- Juanita Feros Ruys: Sound parental advice is timeless
- Reactions in Asia to instant noodle study
- Noodles: Friend or foe? S. Koreans defend diet
- Audio Science and Moon Unit - 10 bizarre celebrity baby names