Kathryn A. said: "I’ve been to Japan and this place brought me back there instantly. If you want a Japanese experience go here! Food was exceptional, and being able to watch it be cooked right in front of you is good! Great for a small group/a few…" read more »
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Spendy, $25 - $35
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Takes Reservations:
- Payment Types:
- Seating For:
- 150 - 1000
Reviews for Continental Catering Services
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Continental Catering Services? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory