Reviews for Domain Deli
3 hours ago
Quite possibly the best vegetarian panini I've ever had. Savoury scone wasn't too shabby either. Fantastic to have great food so close to the hospital.
11 months ago
Great hot chocolates and their almond croissant is very good!
by Kate Hinchey
Aug 04, 2011
We've used domain deli twice now for in-house catering, the food's well presented and absolutely delicious, they deliver everything on time, will definitely use again. The food is also great value, which is why we also buy lunch from the cafe regularly. Superb food - highly recommended.
Mar 06, 2011
Great coffee and very friendly service.
- Wine: Fall in love with these drops
- Fashion: Heirloom-inspired pieces
- 15 ways to spruce up your home for winter
- Backlash at Michael Buble for 'body-shaming' woman
- Review: Clooney, Freeman's Bay
- Mum sends gift requests with invite for son's first birthday party
- Recalls this week: blowers, bike hooks, mattresses, toys
- What's on this weekend
- How to make Auckland liveable in 10 steps
- Gwyneth Paltrow fails poverty test