Reviews for Domain Deli
5 months ago
Great hot chocolates and their almond croissant is very good!
by Kate HInchey
Aug 04, 2011
We've used domain deli twice now for in-house catering, the food's well presented and absolutely delicious, they deliver everything on time, will definitely use again. The food is also great value, which is why we also buy lunch from the cafe regularly. Superb food - highly recommended.
Mar 06, 2011
Great coffee and very friendly service.
- Summer wardrobe makeover (+win)
- Consumer Watch: End of loyalty on cards
- Get Botox jabs while you shop
- MKR foes dare to dream big
- Fine fun for long weekend
- Fertility samples at risk
- Superb line-up takes City of Sails by storm
- Consumer Watch: Food labels lack data
- Kerre McIvor: Yo-yo Santa lives another year
- Getting on with it: Paying it forward pays off