Tania j. said: "Awesome tapas. Had a lovely lunch there a few weeks ago. We tried the tuna skewers which were on special and were amazing. Also tried the rosemary lamb, so tender. Great wine list, great selection of international wines. Service…" read more »
- Cafes, Delis
Reviews for Domain Deli
22nd May 2014
Great hot chocolates and their almond croissant is very good!
by Kate H.
4th August 2011
We’ve used domain deli twice now for in-house catering, the food’s well presented and absolutely delicious, they deliver everything on time, will definitely use again. The food is also great value, which is why we also buy lunch from the cafe regularly. Superb food – highly recommended.
6th March 2011
Great coffee and very friendly service.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory