Gladstones Restaurant is located at Quality Hotel Parnell. We are open to the public and guests for Breakfast through to Dinner daily. Our onsite Coffee Shoppe/Cafe serves light meals and snacks during the day. Breakfast… read more »
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Dream Cuisine Cafe
14th November 2013
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
9th January 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i’d recommend to everyone!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths