Tania j. said: "Awesome tapas. Had a lovely lunch there a few weeks ago. We tried the tuna skewers which were on special and were amazing. Also tried the rosemary lamb, so tender. Great wine list, great selection of international wines. Service…" read more »
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Dream Cuisine Cafe
14th November 2013
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
9th January 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i’d recommend to everyone!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you