Reviews for Dream Cuisine
by Marilyn 'Mazz' Lloyd-Hughes
22 days ago
Had the most delicious breakfast, eggs benedict, followed by a lovely coffee. They also sell delicious chutneys and jams. Well worth a visit
Nov 14, 2013
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
by One2one Andrew
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- City park lights up for Year of the Sheep
- Fashion publishing legend John B. Fairchild dead at 87
- Dear D&P: I got a toenail infection from my friend's nailbar
- The truth about 'Hollywood Moms'
- Brunch: The Garden Shed, Mt Eden
- Is our obsession with the colour black fading?
- Don't tell Madonna: the cape is making a comeback
- Can this quiz make you fall in love?
- Have you been caught up in the cult of busy?
- Training opens water to everyone