Reviews for Dream Cuisine
11 months ago
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
by One2one Andrew
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- Topshop slammed as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- Treat yourself to an Outlandish night (+food news)
- Sarah Vine: Why this Victoria's Secret ad is cruel and damaging
- Watch: This flashmob marriage proposal is too cute
- Opinion: What's wrong with that catcall video
- Everything you need to know about Hello Kitty
- Natasha Tassell-Matamua: Close encounters with the afterlife
- Water-birth death on list of 'serious events'
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools