Reviews for Dream Cuisine
by Marilyn 'Mazz' Lloyd-Hughes
3 months ago
Had the most delicious breakfast, eggs benedict, followed by a lovely coffee. They also sell delicious chutneys and jams. Well worth a visit
Nov 14, 2013
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- When did glasses become cool?
- Future king William is ruled by 'the missus'
- The children who aren't allowed to fail
- Modern etiquette: Ten rules of good wedding behaviour
- Brits have a new reason to wine - price NZ sauvignon blanc in UK to go up
- Watch: Guilty dog has destroyed the couch
- Martin Daubney: How to age gracefully if you're not George Clooney
- When popping the question to @POTUS, anything goes
- Tired feet? Not Her Majesty despite 8,000 party guests
- Her smile says 'congratulations'... her eyes say something else