Reviews for Dream Cuisine
10 months ago
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
by One2one Andrew
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- How to talk like a pirate
- What's on this weekend
- Jill Goldson: Dealing with the death of your partner
- Here's what you need to know about testosterone
- Floating in salt water - the blissful benefits
- Can a phone app really check health?
- Cancer warning for bald men
- Shelley Bridgeman: I hate bucket lists
- Study judges politicians by their looks
- Nurses awarded for dedication to profession