Reviews for Dream Cuisine
Nov 14, 2013
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
by One2one Andrew
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- One-child policy changes: Why aren't the Chinese rushing to have more kids?
- Zodiac signs as monsters (+photos)
- Starting to thin out? Hair loss doesn't have to lead to baldness
- Matt Heath: Separation anxiety gets shorter by the century
- Deborah Hill Cone: Whew, mums needn't be perfect
- Celebrities gasp at Dior's hidden orchestra in Paris
- Design & build: My, what a great roof you have
- Five of the best: Bits to pack in your pencil case
- Fashion: Ahoy there
- Five ways to celebrate the City of Sails