Reviews for Dream Cuisine
by Marilyn 'Mazz' Lloyd-Hughes
one month ago
Had the most delicious breakfast, eggs benedict, followed by a lovely coffee. They also sell delicious chutneys and jams. Well worth a visit
Nov 14, 2013
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
by One2one Andrew
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- Angelina Jolie's surgery got you worried? Here's what you should know about ovarian cancer risk
- Why did Instagram censor a photo of a fully clothed woman on her period?
- Makeup tests on animals banned
- Women bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- Lee Suckling: Are we ageist?
- Grace Cormack: Why I hate cooking shows
- French Alps crash: Expert explains 'murder-suicide'
- Giant Factories recalls water heaters over fire risk
- Sexual link to throat cancer
- Thanks to surrogacy, I'm now a mum at 57