Reviews for Dream Cuisine
11 months ago
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
by One2one Andrew
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- Fashion: She's so mod
- Brunch: L'Escabeau French Kitchen, Grey Lynn
- Matt Holmes: Sole man
- Books: Elegant, cool vision of Earth 50 years from now
- Books: Elementary, my dear
- Verity Johnson: Mental health issues really test doctors' bedside manner
- All I want for Xmas is a few less kilos
- Ten things to do this weekend
- Kiwis opting for luxury on holiday
- Block houses open doors to the fans