Reviews for Dream Cuisine
9 months ago
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
by One2one Andrew
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- Wine: New-release wines
- Rugby boys go back to basics
- Review: Sidart, Ponsonby
- Top 10 snacks for watching rugby
- Smoko call from bush nets worker a tasty sum
- Fashion: Extreme measures
- Red Nose Day raises more than $1m for Cure Kids
- Brunch: Clear Water Peak Cafe, Ponsonby
- Fashion: The new romantics
- The ultimate punishment