Reviews for Dream Cuisine
by Marilyn 'Mazz' Lloyd-Hughes
5 months ago
Had the most delicious breakfast, eggs benedict, followed by a lovely coffee. They also sell delicious chutneys and jams. Well worth a visit
Nov 14, 2013
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- Sunburn art trend alarms skin experts
- What's the answer when letting go is too hard?
- Beer should be served in a champagne flute - sommelier
- Hand sanitiser 'toxic' warning for parents
- Burt Shavitz, the Burt behind Burt's Bees, dies at 80
- Ballerina Misty Copeland heading to Broadway's 'On the Town'
- Video: Brave kitten befriends wildlife photographer
- Audrey Hepburn's diet secrets revealed
- Modern etiquette: How do I decline Facebook friend requests?
- In today's Bite: Auckland's superstar caterer and mini pizzas to keep the kids busy