Reviews for Dream Cuisine
Nov 14, 2013
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
by One2one Andrew
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- Smoking pill could be the answer to addiction
- New stats reveal how long we're living
- Kate Middleton's hair is a nightmare: Duke admits
- The best summer parties in Auckland
- Why men are bending over backwards to take up yoga
- Biggest beauty news of 2014
- Shelley Bridgeman: Slow drivers - get out of the fast lane
- Quit rate on e-cigarettes higher with nicotine
- 2014: The year to flash flesh
- Most popular food searches of 2014