Reviews for Dream Cuisine
by Marilyn 'Mazz' Lloyd-Hughes
2 months ago
Had the most delicious breakfast, eggs benedict, followed by a lovely coffee. They also sell delicious chutneys and jams. Well worth a visit
Nov 14, 2013
This local cafe is a real winner. The staff are friendly the atmosphere is great and the food is to die for. The coffees are served with a jaffa or two which I think is an especially nice touch. Little things like this show that they are going the extra mile. This is definitely a cafe that you must visit.
by Macauley Seo
Jan 09, 2012
i went drive pass then i stopped by, its catering place where they serve lunch, great coffee and baking.
the lunch food was soo good with modern prawn japanese style dressing salad, ponsonby quality coffee and baking was superb at an affordable price.
i'd recommend to everyone!
- What's on this weekend
- Brunch: The Raw Kitchen, Ponsonby
- Taking the abs out of Abercrombie: retailer tones down sexy
- Dear D&P: The men I meet online just want sex
- Royal baby: Is Kate Middleton already overdue?
- Recalls this week: vacuum cleaners, bicycles
- Suckers copy reality star look
- Recipe: Individual berry and yoghurt pavlovas
- Alison Holst: When Nana knew best
- Iraqi boy's dream of becoming dancer defied threats, borders