Reviews for Eden Kebab
by Adam Bascombe
2 months ago
Try the classic burger, it's mean and comes with cheese! The chips are pretty good too. Not to mention the friendly staff :)..................
by Yusuf Rahman
8 months ago
Good fresh and tasty food. Really enjoyed the meat, well cooked, spiced. Good portions for the money and quick service.
Feb 03, 2014
Great kebabs, food always looks fresh and the staff so polite and friendly. Never have to wait long. Only tried the kebabs, chicken and lamb, but they have a huge menu. Don't write reviews often, but these guys are consistently great and I have been meaning to for some time. Keep up the great work eden kebabs.
by Sam Anand
Aug 04, 2013
I go to this place more frequently than I really should...no fuss good authentic Shawarmas (as close as it can ever get to the ones served in the Middle East) Their Kebabs are good served well and in good portions as well. This is now under a new ownership and it has got better.
by Carla Briggs
Dec 16, 2012
The food here is good, the service great and the place is lovely and clean. They seem to do certain things very well: the side of pita bread and homemade hummus is AMAZING and pretty much a meal in itself. The fries here are also really ridiculously good. As is the chicken - both in the kebabs and in the burgers. I've not tried any of the red meat, but if the chicken is anything to go by, it will be good. The salad ingredients are also really lovely and fresh.
- Passover: Welcoming gentiles for Seder a strong tradition
- Makeup tests on animals banned
- Stress and memory loss a vicious circle
- AP PHOTOS: For Israeli teens, military is rite of passage
- Despondent Gazans return to destroyed homes
- Jamie Oliver claims Gordon Ramsay is 'deeply jealous' of his success
- David Beckham strips down in spoof undie ad
- GPs burdened by nonsensical requests
- Are these the most beautiful faces in the world?
- Modern etiquette: What do I do when I pass wind in public?