Reviews for Eden Kebab
by Yusuf Rahman
4 months ago
Good fresh and tasty food. Really enjoyed the meat, well cooked, spiced. Good portions for the money and quick service.
9 months ago
Great kebabs, food always looks fresh and the staff so polite and friendly. Never have to wait long. Only tried the kebabs, chicken and lamb, but they have a huge menu. Don't write reviews often, but these guys are consistently great and I have been meaning to for some time. Keep up the great work eden kebabs.
by Sam Anand
Aug 04, 2013
I go to this place more frequently than I really should...no fuss good authentic Shawarmas (as close as it can ever get to the ones served in the Middle East) Their Kebabs are good served well and in good portions as well. This is now under a new ownership and it has got better.
by Carla Briggs
Dec 16, 2012
The food here is good, the service great and the place is lovely and clean. They seem to do certain things very well: the side of pita bread and homemade hummus is AMAZING and pretty much a meal in itself. The fries here are also really ridiculously good. As is the chicken - both in the kebabs and in the burgers. I've not tried any of the red meat, but if the chicken is anything to go by, it will be good. The salad ingredients are also really lovely and fresh.
- Dementia with Lewy bodies: 'The most common disease that nobody has heard of'
- AMAs: Best and worst dressed (+have your say)
- Grace Dent: Isn't it obvious why Bill Cosby's accusers stayed silent up until now?
- Ramsay's distress over fraud
- Flu survivor pushing immunisation message
- Shocking mesh dress can't be missed at AMAs
- Frocks and shocks of the week
- Meet the men who date Victoria's Secret Angels
- Jill Goldson: Surviving silly season stress
- Is this the cutest kid on the internet?