Reviews for Eden Kebab
one month ago
Great kebabs here!
We got the chicken kebab and the blue cheese burger tonight; we've had the kebab before and have always loved them.
The burger was awesome, super fresh bun and bigger than normal burger size.
by Table For One
5 months ago
The staff here are always friendly and this place is popular with the locals.
I've had both the lamb kebab and the chicken kebab on rice. Both meals were generous proportions and the price is pretty standard for a kebab shop.
The place is clean, the meat is well cooked and the service is quick.
It's a very convenient place to stop for dinner!
by Adam Bascombe
10 months ago
Try the classic burger, it's mean and comes with cheese! The chips are pretty good too. Not to mention the friendly staff :)..................
by Yusuf Rahman
Jul 21, 2014
Good fresh and tasty food. Really enjoyed the meat, well cooked, spiced. Good portions for the money and quick service.
Feb 03, 2014
Great kebabs, food always looks fresh and the staff so polite and friendly. Never have to wait long. Only tried the kebabs, chicken and lamb, but they have a huge menu. Don't write reviews often, but these guys are consistently great and I have been meaning to for some time. Keep up the great work eden kebabs.
by Sam Anand
Aug 04, 2013
I go to this place more frequently than I really should...no fuss good authentic Shawarmas (as close as it can ever get to the ones served in the Middle East) Their Kebabs are good served well and in good portions as well. This is now under a new ownership and it has got better.
- Steal her style: Taylor Swift
- Why being lonely is deadlier than obesity
- McDonald's stops man buying food for homeless woman
- Head's up: Shira the giraffe is on its way to Timaru
- Polly Gillespie: How did I become uncool?
- 5 ways to support a diabetic
- Kids picking up anti-fat vibes at two
- Add to a loved one's video library with a gift of a DVD set
- Kiwi plumber's second epic travel video
- 6 spots Lorde should take Taylor Swift