Reviews for Food At Clifton
19th August 2011
I had my first Cliffy Burger today – my truck driver husband has been raving about them for a long time. So he took me out for lunch today and we went there. What a surprise! Burger was great, chips were great, a massive selection of pies, sandwiches and cakes. Very impressed. I will be trying to convince our office to have catering done by you guys next time we have an office meeting!
by Jason G.
5th July 2011
Outstanding service with the girls looking like they are having a load of fun. The food is very good with killer homemade cheese rolls and the now famous cliffy burger… Wouldn’t go anywhere else…Definitely worth a visit
15th April 2011
Your catering team are awesome your delicious delectable spread has kept our wonderful clients belly’s full and their wallets open. We will continue to utilise and recommend your services to others.
1st February 2011
I have often passed here on my way to bluff and this time i decided stop in and check it out. I have to say the food was good coffee was OK could have been hotter. Definitely be stopping again.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie