Christine M. said: "The food was amazing. Comp bread to start – hot & fresh. Entree – seared scallops for me and the ribs for him – both cooked to perfection! Mains – we both had beautiful steaks, purchased sides for extra; the potatoes and…" read more »
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Golden Barbeque Noodle House
by Lance-a-lot R.
11th November 2013
I travel all the way from Penrose to this place, i pass approx 8 other take aways to come to this one, this place does the best sweet n sour I’ve ever had, the service is quick attentive and very fresh i recommend this place to anyone and everyone
8th February 2013
If you haven’t been here it’s worth a try, good no fuss Chinese food. Great value, especially the BBQ products. This place is busy and the food comes quick. No alcohol and not BYO but they give you tea!! Seriously good tucker at seriously good prices.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study