Rosie said: "The pizzas here are some of the most delicious in the world…including Italy. The bases are really thin, savoury, and nicely blistered by the hot hot proper stone over. But more important, the toppings are generous with properly…" read more »
- Restaurants, Cafes, Wineries & Vineyards
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Meals Served:
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Seating For:
- 80 indoors, 100 with patio, 150+ with marquee
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for The Goldie Room Vineyard Cafe
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at The Goldie Room Vineyard Cafe? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths