Monique R. said: "Absolutely delicious! My husband and I had the stuffed snapper and the vegetarian biriyani – we will definitely come back to try more items on the menu. The food was full of flavour and the snapper came out on a sizzling hotplate…" read more »
- Cafes, Bakeries
- Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa
- Seating For:
Reviews for The Gourmet
by Tristan T.
15th November 2012
The food in the gourmet is excellent, it is very tasty. Atomic coffee adds some classic aspect to the shop. The staffs are very friendly and the coffee they made for me is just on the spot, not too cold not too hot just right and delicious to drink.
Well done guys keep it up.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie