The ultimate Glengarry Wines experience! Come to ‘The Coffee Bar’ for Tea and coffee; Cakes, cookies and slices; Sandwiches and wraps. All to takeaway or enjoy as you browse the fine wine cellar, single malts range, or fill… read more »
- Cafes, Bakeries
- Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa
- Seating For:
Reviews for The Gourmet
by Tristan T.
15th November 2012
The food in the gourmet is excellent, it is very tasty. Atomic coffee adds some classic aspect to the shop. The staffs are very friendly and the coffee they made for me is just on the spot, not too cold not too hot just right and delicious to drink.
Well done guys keep it up.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness