Lucy said: "Can’t speak of De Post in Mt Eden highly enough. Service: EXCELLENT, they obviously had good communication with each other, all were on the same page, the staff were all having fun and relaxed, although the place was busy.…" read more »
- Cafes, Delis
- Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Greys Ave Deli
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Greys Ave Deli? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory