Reviews for Greys Ave Deli
Greys Ave Deli is just a stone's throw away from my work and a great place to have a quick lunch. The menu changes daily so it's always quite exciting to find out what is in the cabinet. The salads are always so creative, fresh and full of flavour. The service is attentive and the coffees are well made -if you dine in, be sure to check out the shelves of packaged kosher foods!
by Adele Sawyers
4 days ago
We are in New Zealand visiting family and staying at an inner city hotel. Can't begin to explain how terrible the hotel meals were but was absolutely delighted to find a small independent cafe next door! This place has served us so well this week, catering to our breakfasts and sometimes lunches too. Awesome for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs. Loved the cosy atmosphere and thought the boys on the counter were friendly and coffee was lovely. Would recommend to anyone staying in accommodation on Pitt Street.
by Meredith Asher
4 days ago
Let me start by saying even if you are not vegetarian, eat kosher or live in the area, you have to go to Greys Ave Deli for their amazing food. I have never been anywhere else in Auckland with such a fabulous selection of fresh salads, tasty treats and amazing coffee. This place seems to be a secret of anyone who works on this street. Salads are the stand out, as are their range of naughty and not so naughty treats. Service was fun and natural without being too casual.
- Sunburn art trend alarms skin experts
- What's the answer when letting go is too hard?
- Beer should be served in a champagne flute - sommelier
- Hand sanitiser 'toxic' warning for parents
- Burt Shavitz, the Burt behind Burt's Bees, dies at 80
- Ballerina Misty Copeland heading to Broadway's 'On the Town'
- Video: Brave kitten befriends wildlife photographer
- Audrey Hepburn's diet secrets revealed
- Modern etiquette: How do I decline Facebook friend requests?
- In today's Bite: Auckland's superstar caterer and mini pizzas to keep the kids busy