Reviews for Habitual Fix
Nov 12, 2012
Went for lunch today (3rd time), had the Thai Beef Pita and a Berry smoothie. The food is actually really nice but I do have a few suggestions.
1. Stop toasting the Pita's in paper that sticks to them
2. Get another smoothie machine - waiting for 1 machine when it is a main menu item seems like it is under resourced
3. Work on your service process once it get to the till area. Making the food is quick and easy but paying always seems to be so challenging to get the order right.
Yes I will go back because the food is good enough to make up for these wee issues. Hope you get them sorted soon.
- 'Royal prank' station banned from reporting on royal baby
- Why do I have stretch marks and what can I do about them?
- Talk to the Animals: How to safely trade pets online
- Can yoga really give you an orgasm?
- Restaurant hits back at disgruntled diners, reviewing them
- Prince Harry misses out on meeting overdue royal baby
- Elderly abused as families move in
- Twelve Questions: Katherine Lowe
- Model slammed by 'Are You Beach Body Ready?' ad responds
- Modern Etiquette: What's the deal with thank you cards?