Reviews for Habitual Fix
Nov 12, 2012
Went for lunch today (3rd time), had the Thai Beef Pita and a Berry smoothie. The food is actually really nice but I do have a few suggestions.
1. Stop toasting the Pita's in paper that sticks to them
2. Get another smoothie machine - waiting for 1 machine when it is a main menu item seems like it is under resourced
3. Work on your service process once it get to the till area. Making the food is quick and easy but paying always seems to be so challenging to get the order right.
Yes I will go back because the food is good enough to make up for these wee issues. Hope you get them sorted soon.
- Shelley Bridgeman: What are the rules in the birthing suite?
- Bar review: The Black Hoof, Auckland CBD
- The world must slash sugar intake - WHO report
- Facebook exec, NBA team up to get men to 'lean in' for women
- Controversial mouse study could help kill cancer
- Kiwi twins born brown and white
- NZ makeup artist has a shot at Paris team
- No one believes these girls are twins
- Scientists have figured out what makes Indian food so delicious
- We crave that sweet taste - but at what cost?