Reviews for Habitual Fix
Nov 12, 2012
Went for lunch today (3rd time), had the Thai Beef Pita and a Berry smoothie. The food is actually really nice but I do have a few suggestions.
1. Stop toasting the Pita's in paper that sticks to them
2. Get another smoothie machine - waiting for 1 machine when it is a main menu item seems like it is under resourced
3. Work on your service process once it get to the till area. Making the food is quick and easy but paying always seems to be so challenging to get the order right.
Yes I will go back because the food is good enough to make up for these wee issues. Hope you get them sorted soon.
- Kim Kardashian says sexy selfies can be empowering
- Farmers incident highlights transgender discrimination in NZ
- Where is Auckland's most expensive bottle of beer?
- What is making Kiwis fatter?
- Boy born with no face has 'extreme' life-changing surgery
- Naomi Campbell's sexy new underwear campaign at 45
- Princess Charlotte's christening details revealed
- Shelley Bridgeman: We should offer free contraception to stupid people
- Donna Karan stepping down as chief designer for her company
- Facebook food ads focus of new study