Reviews for Habitual Fix
Nov 12, 2012
Went for lunch today (3rd time), had the Thai Beef Pita and a Berry smoothie. The food is actually really nice but I do have a few suggestions.
1. Stop toasting the Pita's in paper that sticks to them
2. Get another smoothie machine - waiting for 1 machine when it is a main menu item seems like it is under resourced
3. Work on your service process once it get to the till area. Making the food is quick and easy but paying always seems to be so challenging to get the order right.
Yes I will go back because the food is good enough to make up for these wee issues. Hope you get them sorted soon.
- Herpes virus used to fight skin cancer - trial
- Are new dating apps killing monogamy - or has it always been dead?
- Terrible twos blamed on bacteria (especially boys)
- How to eat like a king on a budget
- Office Depot to pay $3.4 million over faulty chairs
- Daniel Toresen: The five simple steps to stopping stalkers in their tracks
- Challenging European notions of American food at Milan Expo
- Comment: Why we women love Amy Schumer
- Lee Suckling: How to be friends with your parents
- Peeking into healthy brains to see if Alzheimer's is brewing (+video)