Reviews for Habitual Fix
Nov 12, 2012
Went for lunch today (3rd time), had the Thai Beef Pita and a Berry smoothie. The food is actually really nice but I do have a few suggestions.
1. Stop toasting the Pita's in paper that sticks to them
2. Get another smoothie machine - waiting for 1 machine when it is a main menu item seems like it is under resourced
3. Work on your service process once it get to the till area. Making the food is quick and easy but paying always seems to be so challenging to get the order right.
Yes I will go back because the food is good enough to make up for these wee issues. Hope you get them sorted soon.
- E-cigs much safer than normal smokes - study
- Ed Sheeran surprises couple on their wedding day (+watch)
- Mathematician reveals formula to find a perfect mate
- CrossFit couple's hardcore engagement photo shoot
- Allison Pearson: 'Menopause' is no longer a dirty word
- Thom Scott-Phillips: Why anti-vaxxers just 'know' they're right
- Husband who let his wife have sex with strangers has his say
- Is the internet giving us all ADHD?
- Lauren Knight: Why curiosity is important for parents, too
- Partners snoop on loved ones' cellphones