Reviews for Habitual Fix
by Lizzie Flood
4 months ago
The best would be the Mexicano wrap - love it! And choc bomb smoothie. I just wish the staff were friendlier , they all seem so stressed all the time. Also I order catering orders from time to time and everyone loves them, but again the staff could be nicer!
Nov 12, 2012
Went for lunch today (3rd time), had the Thai Beef Pita and a Berry smoothie. The food is actually really nice but I do have a few suggestions.
1. Stop toasting the Pita's in paper that sticks to them
2. Get another smoothie machine - waiting for 1 machine when it is a main menu item seems like it is under resourced
3. Work on your service process once it get to the till area. Making the food is quick and easy but paying always seems to be so challenging to get the order right.
Yes I will go back because the food is good enough to make up for these wee issues. Hope you get them sorted soon.
- Rare ginger monkey born in zoo
- Steal his style: Harry Styles
- What's living in your mattress? The seething, crawling mass of bugs and mites that share your bed
- How much would you pay to get a lost cat back?
- 'My wedding felt more like a funeral' - The bride who discovered she had cancer
- Baby abandoned in church Nativity scene
- What to say when family ask why you're single
- Holiday shoppers get a head start on Thanksgiving
- Recipe: The classic cheesecake
- Verity Johnson: The definition of adulthood