Reviews for Habitual Fix
Nov 12, 2012
Went for lunch today (3rd time), had the Thai Beef Pita and a Berry smoothie. The food is actually really nice but I do have a few suggestions.
1. Stop toasting the Pita's in paper that sticks to them
2. Get another smoothie machine - waiting for 1 machine when it is a main menu item seems like it is under resourced
3. Work on your service process once it get to the till area. Making the food is quick and easy but paying always seems to be so challenging to get the order right.
Yes I will go back because the food is good enough to make up for these wee issues. Hope you get them sorted soon.
- NZ's best beers named
- Reactions in Asia to instant noodle study
- Noodles: Friend or foe? S. Koreans defend diet
- Audio Science and Moon Unit - 10 bizarre celebrity baby names
- 'Long Live the Nazis' spaghetti dish renamed after backlash
- Botox could 'stop cancer in its tracks' - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why is healthcare so hard?
- The sinister meanings behind nursery rhymes
- Can traditional German clothing be cool?
- Richard Dawkins: It's immoral to allow Down's syndrome babies to be born