Carla M. said: "Very consistent and one of our favourites because if this. Weekend brunch is always slick. Love the lifestyle breakfast, simple presentation, swift to the table, tasty, and staff are friendly, upbeat and courteous." read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, AMEX, Diners
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Harlequin Bar & Cafe
19th February 2013
Now been twice and also 5 stars, no issues with smokers but I certainly would feel the same .. excellent service and quality, they even stayed back late to cook for us as we arrived late.
Lose the pokies, lose the smokers and pool tables, concentrate of the food .. steaks, pan fried fish, battered fish all great, thanks.
9th June 2012
Racing home to watch the All Blacks but decided to stop in and have a sit down meal and watch the game on the big screen. Excellent meal, absolutely 5star and could not fault!!! What I liked about this facility is that the Smoking is outside in front of the bar/restaurant/games area so we sat downstairs to watch the game and have our fab meal ~ BUT had to leave early as the staff opened up the french doors on the side downstairs for more smokers, so we had to sit in the cold with the smoke wafting through eating our meal and watching the game. Not good. The smoking area is at the front and was not over crowded so the downstairs area should have been kept as a non smoking area. .. Left not happy. Yes we could have made a comment to the staff but when the staff are the ones outside smoking thought it best to just leave.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie