Cornelia M. said: "Went here for the first time today after hearing everyone rave about this place – WOW, absolutely amazing! The original flavour was, surprisingly, the best one. It tastes refreshing, healthy, not too sweet with a beautifully…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food, Pizzas
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Hell Pizza
by Jackie B.
27th February 2013
On Sunday night I ordered 8 large Pizzas on thin bases from Royal Oak branch. They delivered them to my home and added 3 packets of wedges which was nice. But I was very disappointed with the amount of covering that each Pizza had. The total cost was over $150.00 and I was very embarrassed as one of my guests has a Pizza Restaurant in Sydney and he could not believe what we got. We do not have takeaways often so were not able to offer a preference and went on Hells Pizza past history. Will not order again, sorry.
by Glenn F.
5th December 2012
Hell Pizza Royal Oak has changed management and a new franchisee has bought the shop. It is running a lot more efficiently and the seafood pizza is quite delectable.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory