Victoria said: "My partner and I decided to try The Grill on the recommendation of his older brother who dines there regularly with clients, and we were blown away! We opted for the set menu offered for those seated before 6.30pm and rang…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food, Pizzas
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Hell Pizza
by Jackie B.
27th February 2013
On Sunday night I ordered 8 large Pizzas on thin bases from Royal Oak branch. They delivered them to my home and added 3 packets of wedges which was nice. But I was very disappointed with the amount of covering that each Pizza had. The total cost was over $150.00 and I was very embarrassed as one of my guests has a Pizza Restaurant in Sydney and he could not believe what we got. We do not have takeaways often so were not able to offer a preference and went on Hells Pizza past history. Will not order again, sorry.
by Glenn F.
5th December 2012
Hell Pizza Royal Oak has changed management and a new franchisee has bought the shop. It is running a lot more efficiently and the seafood pizza is quite delectable.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you