Reviews for Hillsborough Takeaways
Feb 09, 2013
The new European (father and daughter?) owners have turned this into a great fish & chip shop. Great quality and value. Excellent fresh fish (with lemon) and far more than the usual 'chip shop' menu with quite a few interesting Eastern European foods on offer. Definitely worth a regular visit.
- Kiwis have been generous to Catton, says Taxpayers' Union
- Has an 8-year-old girl found a cancer cure?
- Heidi Klum makes men drop trousers
- I paid $25 for an Invisible Boyfriend, and I think I might be in love
- What do your food cravings say about you?
- Five ways 3D-printed food will change the way we eat
- Rachel Halliwell: Why parents pick weird names
- 'All women are beautiful' - Heidi Klum
- Innovative concept may give hope to Parkinson's sufferers
- Future Auckland: Recreation key to healthy life