Reviews for Hillsborough Takeaways
Feb 09, 2013
The new European (father and daughter?) owners have turned this into a great fish & chip shop. Great quality and value. Excellent fresh fish (with lemon) and far more than the usual 'chip shop' menu with quite a few interesting Eastern European foods on offer. Definitely worth a regular visit.
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools
- Robot seals for rest home residents
- Bar review: Mekong Baby, Ponsonby
- Fancy Kiwi loos turning heads overseas (+pics)
- World's first 'mini stomachs' built using stem cells
- Why you need STI checks
- Shelley Bridgeman: Should 'grotesque' Santa go or stay?
- 'Offensive' breastfeeding pic removed from Facebook, goes viral
- 'Dieting must die' - leading health expert Dr Katz