Reviews for Hillsborough Takeaways
Feb 09, 2013
The new European (father and daughter?) owners have turned this into a great fish & chip shop. Great quality and value. Excellent fresh fish (with lemon) and far more than the usual 'chip shop' menu with quite a few interesting Eastern European foods on offer. Definitely worth a regular visit.
- Breast cancer survivors have good chance of living for years - study
- 10 culturally controversial moments in fashion
- Creeky the world's oldest clown dies, aged 98
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- Lee Suckling: 10 reasons to be single in summer
- The best country to grow old - how we rank
- Good2Go? New app allows users to give 'consent' prior to sex
- What Mrs Clooney wore over her wedding weekend
- 'The girl is too thin' - Feminist Germaine Greer on Kate Middleton
- Focus on togetherness in smokefree campaign