Reviews for Hillsborough Takeaways
Feb 09, 2013
The new European (father and daughter?) owners have turned this into a great fish & chip shop. Great quality and value. Excellent fresh fish (with lemon) and far more than the usual 'chip shop' menu with quite a few interesting Eastern European foods on offer. Definitely worth a regular visit.
- 'We neurosurgeons do wonderful, but terrible things'
- Jill Goldson: Why we fall for old flames
- 10 things you might not know about crime writer PD James
- How to know if your dog understands you
- Ad watchdog: Libra pad ad sexist and demeaning
- Remembering crime writer P.D. James
- Queen of crime writing PD James dies aged 94
- If you want to live longer, eat smaller plates of food
- Shelley Bridgeman: Things I hate about restaurants
- Breakfast cereal turned in to elaborate edible art (+pics)