Reviews for Hillsborough Takeaways
Feb 09, 2013
The new European (father and daughter?) owners have turned this into a great fish & chip shop. Great quality and value. Excellent fresh fish (with lemon) and far more than the usual 'chip shop' menu with quite a few interesting Eastern European foods on offer. Definitely worth a regular visit.
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob
- New smart sneakers vibrate to give directions
- Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- Dave Shaw: Is breakfast overrated?
- Bite magazine: Spring has sprung
- Louise Thompson: Do you like your job?
- Nail polish detects date rape drugs
- Carter issues a challenge by enduring icy drenching for charity
- $150,000 new drug best hope for survival