Reviews for Hilltop Takeaways
Dec 15, 2012
This place is our local since we shifted, and its fantastic. Wide ranging menu (Chinese basically but fish and chips, burgers, Thai, Malaysian etc), great ingredients, good prices.
One of the best takeaways of its kind ever,
- Design & build: The age of consent
- Spring into action (+recipes)
- WIN! iPad and a year's supply of Bell Tea
- Wedding an epic in the making
- More adults in NZ coughing up for braces treatment
- Pegging back on clotheslines
- Eyebrows go highbrow
- 'He touches your heart'
- Brad and Angelina married once in US, again in France
- They're filthy rich and on their way here