Reviews for Hilltop Takeaways
Dec 15, 2012
This place is our local since we shifted, and its fantastic. Wide ranging menu (Chinese basically but fish and chips, burgers, Thai, Malaysian etc), great ingredients, good prices.
One of the best takeaways of its kind ever,
- Jared Leto's Joker revealed
- Wine: 100 years of history
- Fashion: Bright and brilliant
- Review: Pilkington's, Auckland CBD
- What's on this weekend
- Brunch: The Raw Kitchen, Ponsonby
- Taking the abs out of Abercrombie: retailer tones down sexy
- Dear D&P: The men I meet online just want sex
- Royal baby: Is Kate Middleton already overdue?
- Recalls this week: vacuum cleaners, bicycles