Reviews for Hilltop Takeaways
Dec 15, 2012
This place is our local since we shifted, and its fantastic. Wide ranging menu (Chinese basically but fish and chips, burgers, Thai, Malaysian etc), great ingredients, good prices.
One of the best takeaways of its kind ever,
- Opinion: 'Vaccinating' girls against pregnancy problematic
- Opinion: How old is 'old' when it comes to work?
- Wine: What to drink this weekend
- Fashion: Out of office
- Kiwi model to take on hot dog eating champ
- Should your man wax his hairy chest?
- Restaurant review: Chikos, Henderson
- Drinking orange juice may raise risk of skin cancer - research
- Warm up this winter with our top spots for a toasty dip
- How scientists can pinpoint an exact time of death