Reviews for Hilltop Takeaways
Dec 15, 2012
This place is our local since we shifted, and its fantastic. Wide ranging menu (Chinese basically but fish and chips, burgers, Thai, Malaysian etc), great ingredients, good prices.
One of the best takeaways of its kind ever,
- Topshop slammed as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- Treat yourself to an Outlandish night (+food news)
- Sarah Vine: Why this Victoria's Secret ad is cruel and damaging
- Watch: This flashmob marriage proposal is too cute
- Opinion: What's wrong with that catcall video
- Everything you need to know about Hello Kitty
- Natasha Tassell-Matamua: Close encounters with the afterlife
- Water-birth death on list of 'serious events'
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools