Reviews for Hilltop Takeaways
Dec 15, 2012
This place is our local since we shifted, and its fantastic. Wide ranging menu (Chinese basically but fish and chips, burgers, Thai, Malaysian etc), great ingredients, good prices.
One of the best takeaways of its kind ever,
- Shelley Bridgeman: What are the rules in the birthing suite?
- Bar review: The Black Hoof, Auckland CBD
- The world must slash sugar intake - WHO report
- Facebook exec, NBA team up to get men to 'lean in' for women
- Controversial mouse study could help kill cancer
- Kiwi twins born brown and white
- NZ makeup artist has a shot at Paris team
- No one believes these girls are twins
- Scientists have figured out what makes Indian food so delicious
- We crave that sweet taste - but at what cost?