Reviews for Hilltop Takeaways
Dec 15, 2012
This place is our local since we shifted, and its fantastic. Wide ranging menu (Chinese basically but fish and chips, burgers, Thai, Malaysian etc), great ingredients, good prices.
One of the best takeaways of its kind ever,
- Inside Taylor Swift's $25m mansion
- Why cute stuff makes you go 'aww'
- Can an affair have a happy ending?
- Tantrum toddler always camera-ready
- Steal her style: Amy Schumer
- The long and surprising story of the egg and whatever sandwich
- Nigella's recipe for weight loss
- Is this the next Whittaker's mash up?
- 12-year-old designer's winning dress set for Trelise Cooper
- In today's Viva: Julia Roberts' unexpected beauty routine