Reviews for Hilltop Takeaways
Dec 15, 2012
This place is our local since we shifted, and its fantastic. Wide ranging menu (Chinese basically but fish and chips, burgers, Thai, Malaysian etc), great ingredients, good prices.
One of the best takeaways of its kind ever,
- Wine: Selection of Taylors wines
- Review: Dilecta, Grey Lynn
- Book extract: A walk on the wild side
- Spoiler: How far did our Project Runway designer go?
- The invisible man
- Fashion: She's so mod
- Brunch: L'Escabeau French Kitchen, Grey Lynn
- Matt Holmes: Sole man
- Books: Elegant, cool vision of Earth 50 years from now
- Books: Elementary, my dear