Reviews for Hilltop Takeaways
Dec 15, 2012
This place is our local since we shifted, and its fantastic. Wide ranging menu (Chinese basically but fish and chips, burgers, Thai, Malaysian etc), great ingredients, good prices.
One of the best takeaways of its kind ever,
- NZ 10th best country to grow old in
- Good2Go? New app allows users to give 'consent' prior to sex
- What Mrs Clooney wore over her wedding weekend
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 'The girl is too thin' - Feminist Germaine Greer on Kate Middleton
- Focus on togetherness in smokefree campaign
- Rhonwyn Newson: Five life-changing books
- Royal baby girl will be named after Diana - biographer
- Energy drinks could be making you more tired, experts warn
- Good sex isn't just for the young - expert