Reviews for Hilltop Takeaways
Dec 15, 2012
This place is our local since we shifted, and its fantastic. Wide ranging menu (Chinese basically but fish and chips, burgers, Thai, Malaysian etc), great ingredients, good prices.
One of the best takeaways of its kind ever,
- Comment: Why we women love Amy Schumer
- Lee Suckling: How to be friends with your parents
- Peeking into healthy brains to see if Alzheimer's is brewing (+video)
- 'Dancing Man' parties with stars
- Why does a lesbian bride wear a suit?
- Four reasons to have another coffee
- Groom hits back at 'meninist' Tweet mocking him for crying at his wedding
- Dunedin mural altered after complaints
- State of the nation: Kiwis are better off and mostly happy
- Julie Bhosale: My real post-baby body