- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Types:
- Seating For:
Reviews for Hobson Sushi
by Karen R.
7th December 2011
This business is a MenuMania SponsorOne of the Business' Favourite Reviews
This sushi was fresh and delicious. Driving thru to pick up sushi is a bonus. And I loved that there was a huge range of sushi fillings – especially good for my vegetarian leanings.
The place is little – but still enough room to perch on a bar-stool & bench at the window to watch the world go by if I had more time.
It had a really clean, fresh feel to the place. Furnishings look brand new actually.
by William P.
29th May 2013
It’s clean, friendly, fresh, reasonably priced and uncompromising quality. I’ve seen the owner toil away at his art for nearly two years. He’s from a 5 Star Hotel training, such people don’t know how to deliver anything other than ridiculous levels of quality – it’s the best sushi outlet in Auckland.
18th May 2013
It was really fresh and nice, also prices not too expensive, will come back.
7th May 2012
This place has very fresh and reasonably priced sushi. They are not cheap on their ingredients either. I’m Japanese and I think this is one of the best takeaway sushi places in the city. Keep up the great work!
2nd May 2012
Love this place!!!
I always go here for a quick nice lunch before work. The man and lady that manage the store are friendly and very helpful! The sushi is delicious and fresh. The rice they use for the nigiri is also very nicely cooked with vinegar, the perfect sweet and slightly tangyness of the rice with sweet egg topping is my favourite!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness