Lucy G. said: "Absolutely the best salmon fillet I’ve had this year. The fact the big fat fillet was wedged juicily between two soft burger buns, and spruced with some sort of amazing sauce, and crunchy salad & golden fries on the side……" read more »
- Cafes, Bakeries
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Hollywood Bakery Wyndham Street
by Zoe M.
11th February 2013
I come in here everyday for my morning coffee. The staff are so friendly and always remember what I have to drink. The service is super friendly and very speedy. They have tons of patience as lots of their customers are tourists and speak little English – no matter how many times they explain the menu they still smile and are very polite.
The food is standard Hollywood bakery – cheap and cheerful, but the service is absolutely second to none here. Well worth a visit.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie