Reviews for Home Thai
by Virginia Phoenix Pace
7 months ago
So I decided to order a late dinner from here last week for the first time.
Pad Thai- was excellent, definitely would eat it again.
Chicken Satay skewers-were a tad on the cold/luke warm side but had an absolutely awesome amount of delish peanut sauce. Nomnom
Green Curry (Chicken)- just a bit too sweet and overpowering at that. I like my green curry hot and it didn't quite meet my standard.
Chicken and vegetable spring rolls- dissatisfied as they are not deep fried, they are cold and not what I call a spring roll, more a cold Malaysian style spring roll. I didn't try these.
All in all, it's an above average place to get Thai food in this area, I haven't been absent find a good Thai restaurant the entire timeline have lived in the area so I will be back :-)
by Megan Stericker
10 months ago
Before I'd tried home Thai, I hadn't liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
Mar 17, 2014
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service :) recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter Hoogenboom
Dec 05, 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
- Incredible 90-second videos show just much how the fashion industry Photoshops models
- Shelley Bridgeman: Is road rage worse than ever?
- Royal baby: Aunty Pippa is here, but does she know the name?
- Woman creates 'thin' and 'fat' online dating profiles to find out if size really does matter
- Is bullying worse than child abuse when it comes to mental health?
- Royal Baby: Birth of princess heralds $2 billion boon
- Royal baby: Gifts made of finest wool
- Eating trends: How super are super foods
- Alice, Charlotte, Diana? Guessing game for royal baby's name
- It's a girl: Kate and William relationship timeline up to 'sleeping cutie'