Reviews for Home Thai
by Virginia Phoenix Pace
15 days ago
So I decided to order a late dinner from here last week for the first time.
Pad Thai- was excellent, definitely would eat it again.
Chicken Satay skewers-were a tad on the cold/luke warm side but had an absolutely awesome amount of delish peanut sauce. Nomnom
Green Curry (Chicken)- just a bit too sweet and overpowering at that. I like my green curry hot and it didn't quite meet my standard.
Chicken and vegetable spring rolls- dissatisfied as they are not deep fried, they are cold and not what I call a spring roll, more a cold Malaysian style spring roll. I didn't try these.
All in all, it's an above average place to get Thai food in this area, I haven't been absent find a good Thai restaurant the entire timeline have lived in the area so I will be back :-)
by Megan Stericker
3 months ago
Before I'd tried home Thai, I hadn't liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
6 months ago
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service :) recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter Hoogenboom
Dec 05, 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
- NZ 10th best country to grow old in
- Good2Go? New app allows users to give 'consent' prior to sex
- What Mrs Clooney wore over her wedding weekend
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 'The girl is too thin' - Feminist Germaine Greer on Kate Middleton
- Focus on togetherness in smokefree campaign
- Rhonwyn Newson: Five life-changing books
- Royal baby girl will be named after Diana - biographer
- Energy drinks could be making you more tired, experts warn
- Good sex isn't just for the young - expert