Reviews for Home Thai
by Megan Stericker
2 months ago
Before I'd tried home Thai, I hadn't liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
5 months ago
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service :) recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter Hoogenboom
Dec 05, 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
- Wine: New-release wines
- Review: The Commons, Takapuna
- Obama's tan suit buzzed around the world
- Fashion: Walk this way
- Brunch: Oxford Cafe, Newmarket
- Jennifer Weiner: Paperback fighter
- Four of the best ice experiences
- South Sea Vagabonds: Gone with the tide
- Recipe: Chai poached pears
- Verity Johnson: Let positive role models speak loud and clear