Reviews for Home Thai
by Virginia Phoenix Pace
5 months ago
So I decided to order a late dinner from here last week for the first time.
Pad Thai- was excellent, definitely would eat it again.
Chicken Satay skewers-were a tad on the cold/luke warm side but had an absolutely awesome amount of delish peanut sauce. Nomnom
Green Curry (Chicken)- just a bit too sweet and overpowering at that. I like my green curry hot and it didn't quite meet my standard.
Chicken and vegetable spring rolls- dissatisfied as they are not deep fried, they are cold and not what I call a spring roll, more a cold Malaysian style spring roll. I didn't try these.
All in all, it's an above average place to get Thai food in this area, I haven't been absent find a good Thai restaurant the entire timeline have lived in the area so I will be back :-)
by Megan Stericker
8 months ago
Before I'd tried home Thai, I hadn't liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
11 months ago
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service :) recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter Hoogenboom
Dec 05, 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
- White and gold, or blue and black? Dress debate explained by scientist
- Review: Fleur's Place, Otago
- City park lights up for Year of the Sheep
- Fashion publishing legend John B. Fairchild dead at 87
- Dear D&P: I got a toenail infection from my friend's nailbar
- The truth about 'Hollywood Moms'
- Brunch: The Garden Shed, Mt Eden
- Is our obsession with the colour black fading?
- Don't tell Madonna: the cape is making a comeback
- Can this quiz make you fall in love?