Reviews for Home Thai
by Virginia Phoenix Pace
4 months ago
So I decided to order a late dinner from here last week for the first time.
Pad Thai- was excellent, definitely would eat it again.
Chicken Satay skewers-were a tad on the cold/luke warm side but had an absolutely awesome amount of delish peanut sauce. Nomnom
Green Curry (Chicken)- just a bit too sweet and overpowering at that. I like my green curry hot and it didn't quite meet my standard.
Chicken and vegetable spring rolls- dissatisfied as they are not deep fried, they are cold and not what I call a spring roll, more a cold Malaysian style spring roll. I didn't try these.
All in all, it's an above average place to get Thai food in this area, I haven't been absent find a good Thai restaurant the entire timeline have lived in the area so I will be back :-)
by Megan Stericker
7 months ago
Before I'd tried home Thai, I hadn't liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
10 months ago
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service :) recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter Hoogenboom
Dec 05, 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
- Anne Theriault: Why I breastfed my son until he was three
- Strange looking sausage dog goes viral
- Louise Thompson: The secret to making 2015 count
- In today's Bite: Scrummy summer seafood
- Brain-signal study offers hope in obesity fight
- Cosmetic surgery is like a burqa made of flesh, Vatican told
- You're thinking about fitness all wrong
- Anti-flu drug Tamiflu useful, study finds
- Toddler loses both kidneys to cancer
- French put knife in with own best eatery list