Reviews for Home Thai
by Virginia Phoenix Pace
Sep 17, 2014
So I decided to order a late dinner from here last week for the first time.
Pad Thai- was excellent, definitely would eat it again.
Chicken Satay skewers-were a tad on the cold/luke warm side but had an absolutely awesome amount of delish peanut sauce. Nomnom
Green Curry (Chicken)- just a bit too sweet and overpowering at that. I like my green curry hot and it didn't quite meet my standard.
Chicken and vegetable spring rolls- dissatisfied as they are not deep fried, they are cold and not what I call a spring roll, more a cold Malaysian style spring roll. I didn't try these.
All in all, it's an above average place to get Thai food in this area, I haven't been absent find a good Thai restaurant the entire timeline have lived in the area so I will be back :-)
by Megan Stericker
Jun 09, 2014
Before I'd tried home Thai, I hadn't liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
Mar 17, 2014
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service :) recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter Hoogenboom
Dec 05, 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
- Stoptober - Diary of a Quitter: Day 9
- In Canvas tomorrow: Inside the adult colouring craze
- Recipe: Avocado and chargrilled corn on rye toast
- Insomnia's new cure: Talking about it
- Polly Gillespie: Lost in translation
- Weight loss easier in the 80s
- 5 of the best: Miniature food videos
- Iconic mag covers gone to the dogs
- Bad teeth age us by 12 years - experts
- Selfie surgery: How young is too young?