Reviews for Home Thai
by Virginia Phoenix Pace
one month ago
So I decided to order a late dinner from here last week for the first time.
Pad Thai- was excellent, definitely would eat it again.
Chicken Satay skewers-were a tad on the cold/luke warm side but had an absolutely awesome amount of delish peanut sauce. Nomnom
Green Curry (Chicken)- just a bit too sweet and overpowering at that. I like my green curry hot and it didn't quite meet my standard.
Chicken and vegetable spring rolls- dissatisfied as they are not deep fried, they are cold and not what I call a spring roll, more a cold Malaysian style spring roll. I didn't try these.
All in all, it's an above average place to get Thai food in this area, I haven't been absent find a good Thai restaurant the entire timeline have lived in the area so I will be back :-)
by Megan Stericker
4 months ago
Before I'd tried home Thai, I hadn't liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
7 months ago
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service :) recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter Hoogenboom
Dec 05, 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'
- Supermodel says mums should put themselves before bub