Reviews for Home Thai
by Sean Stickland
19 days ago
Me and my family go here once every couple of weeks. Everything I've ever ordered has been delicious . I've had Pad Thai at a few places but it doesn't compare to the one they have here.
by Virginia Phoenix Pace
Sep 17, 2014
So I decided to order a late dinner from here last week for the first time.
Pad Thai- was excellent, definitely would eat it again.
Chicken Satay skewers-were a tad on the cold/luke warm side but had an absolutely awesome amount of delish peanut sauce. Nomnom
Green Curry (Chicken)- just a bit too sweet and overpowering at that. I like my green curry hot and it didn't quite meet my standard.
Chicken and vegetable spring rolls- dissatisfied as they are not deep fried, they are cold and not what I call a spring roll, more a cold Malaysian style spring roll. I didn't try these.
All in all, it's an above average place to get Thai food in this area, I haven't been absent find a good Thai restaurant the entire timeline have lived in the area so I will be back :-)
by Megan Stericker
Jun 09, 2014
Before I'd tried home Thai, I hadn't liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
Mar 17, 2014
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service :) recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter Hoogenboom
Dec 05, 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
- McDonald's vows to hunt down rodent head hamburger culprit
- Endangered monkey arrives at Wellington Zoo
- Nelson mother gives birth to unexpected baby - 'It's the best early Christmas present'
- What's with all the animal selfies?
- UK woman 'fat shamed' on daily commute
- A Pirelli calendar with no nude models? How company is ditching supermodels for Amy Schumer
- 'Do the Nae Nae, punch Hitler': Kid's take on holy rules
- Prince Harry's facing the bald truth
- 'Don't be sad' nurse pens obituary
- 'I know what it's like to have my father killed on TV' - 9/11 children share messages for Paris