Reviews for Home Thai
by Virginia Phoenix Pace
8 months ago
So I decided to order a late dinner from here last week for the first time.
Pad Thai- was excellent, definitely would eat it again.
Chicken Satay skewers-were a tad on the cold/luke warm side but had an absolutely awesome amount of delish peanut sauce. Nomnom
Green Curry (Chicken)- just a bit too sweet and overpowering at that. I like my green curry hot and it didn't quite meet my standard.
Chicken and vegetable spring rolls- dissatisfied as they are not deep fried, they are cold and not what I call a spring roll, more a cold Malaysian style spring roll. I didn't try these.
All in all, it's an above average place to get Thai food in this area, I haven't been absent find a good Thai restaurant the entire timeline have lived in the area so I will be back :-)
by Megan Stericker
11 months ago
Before I'd tried home Thai, I hadn't liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
Mar 17, 2014
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service :) recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter Hoogenboom
Dec 05, 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
- Wine: Arbiters of autumnal awesomeness
- Fashion: Bootie call
- Healthy Food Pyramid updated for the first time in 15 years
- Restaurant review: Phil's Kitchen, Kingsland
- Cannes high heel row: Expert reveals how damaging high heels really are
- To the woman who wrote deal with it ... An open letter on behalf of sleep-deprived parents
- What's on this weekend
- Brunch: Mary's, Ponsonby
- Dear D&P: My hubby's new job is in the country but I like city life
- Stop it guys - it's all about image, not reality