Kathryn A. said: "Loved coming here for a couple of casual drinks and some awesome snacks. The menu is quite extensive for a place like this. We had some delicious calamari and chicken nibbles which had a massive kick to them! Staff had good…" read more »
- Restaurants, Takeaway / Fast Food
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Payment Types:
Reviews for Home Thai Takeaway
by Megan S.
9th June 2014
Before I’d tried home Thai, I hadn’t liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
17th March 2014
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter H.
5th December 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness