Sean H. said: "I love Indian food and I have eaten at a huge number of Indian restaurants around Auckland city, but I can say without a doubt that Indoi is the best I’ve been to thus far. I normally associate Indian restaurants with tacky…" read more »
- Restaurants, Takeaway / Fast Food
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Payment Types:
Reviews for Home Thai Takeaway
by Megan S.
9th June 2014
Before I’d tried home Thai, I hadn’t liked any Thai food. I loved the green curry and the garlic beef. Home Thai is the only Thai I eat. Rice is purchased separately.
17th March 2014
Delicious food and good portions, also a regular go there pretty much every week and love the service recommend everything my favourite are the prawn cakes entree yum!
by Peter H.
5th December 2012
Really yummy food.
We go here all the time!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study