Reviews for Hong Kong Restaurant
May 31, 2011
We have enjoyed a lot of meals at the hong kong and never found any problem with servivce or the food in any way. great prices and the staff are always pleasant. nice to know we can get a good meal withouth breaking the bank
by Lauren Brown
May 06, 2011
I took a group of 22 here and we found the following: There was not enough food in the buffet containers and some were not replaced; Food was warm; we were told that if we wasted any food then we would be charged double! (legal....I think not!) and the food itself was only average. Not a very pleasant outing I'm afraid. Won't be going back.
by Peter Downey
Jan 15, 2011
Went on a week night to the buffet with family, including 23 month old grandson. Staff helpful. Always enjoy the buffet as the selection is good and quality of food is consistent. Good value.
by Melody Moon
Jul 24, 2009
Good food, ok service but wow the interior. Its like carless whisper crossed with ziggy stardust.
by Brandon Terekia
Feb 27, 2008
The Hong Kong restaurant has consistently delivered a high level of both cuisine & service for the last 10 years I personally have been going. Sammy always delivers with an authentic dining experience you'll keep going back for time & time again! See you tonight!
- Fashion: Take to the aisle in style
- Simon Gault's winter warmers (+recipes)
- Review: Deco Eatery, Titirangi
- Royal baby: A-Z guide to the Royal birth
- Five of the best: Places in Auckland to take a tourist
- Royal baby: Superbug closes ward where Kate is due to give birth
- Design & build: Tick tock, tick tock
- New beauty trend snails the look
- Desperate couple turn to Facebook to find egg donor
- Gardening: Poignant reminder of Flanders fields