Monique R. said: "Absolutely delicious! My husband and I had the stuffed snapper and the vegetarian biriyani – we will definitely come back to try more items on the menu. The food was full of flavour and the snapper came out on a sizzling hotplate…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food, Cafes, Caterers
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Halal, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for HOURS Cafe
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at HOURS Cafe? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory