Karen R. said: "The Portobello mushrooms: An ecstasy of flavours, with blue cheese and dukkah topping these four succulent big mushrooms. I’ll have to come back again for these. An absolute treasure, and only $10. I loved that the on-tap…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food, Cafes, Caterers
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Jesters Pies Lunn Avenue
by Karen R.
10th May 2012
I love Jesters Pies. Less fat & calories = Less guilt. Sure, they’re not your average Kiwi pie… but once you get used to their ‘jaffle-puff’ pastry, they’re great.
My 3 year old LOVES the Kiwi Classic (mince), and I love the “Mother Hubbard” – salmon.
Always helpful staff. A nice clean environment to sit & eat a pie.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths