Kaya P. said: "Good service, excellent food, not to mention a very beautiful place. Went to Joy Bong Thai for dinner with my husband. We had the Joy Bong Platter as a starter, that was good as we had a mixture of appetiser and the presentation…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food, Cafes, Caterers
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Jesters Pies Lunn Avenue
by Karen R.
10th May 2012
I love Jesters Pies. Less fat & calories = Less guilt. Sure, they’re not your average Kiwi pie… but once you get used to their ‘jaffle-puff’ pastry, they’re great.
My 3 year old LOVES the Kiwi Classic (mince), and I love the “Mother Hubbard” – salmon.
Always helpful staff. A nice clean environment to sit & eat a pie.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.
- Let's eat: Simply the best
- Book lover: Mrs D