Reviews for JJ Espresso
2 months ago
#dailyspecial with a medium latte cost only 11.90...nice coffee, great choice of bread, brilliant cooked eggs,however, mushroom is a little bit too oily...overall, 4/5 acceptable
5 months ago
JJ's have just swapped their coffee supplier to Allpress. For regulars they have a special black card which allows you to buy at a discounted rate of $3.00 for a flat white or Latte etc ($3.50 for a non-reg). The food is reasonably priced and is one of the few places in Newmarket that still sell the traditional kiwi pie at an affordable $4.00. The staff are quite friendly and switched on. They have the best location in the Rialto food hall and have a steady flow of patrons each morning. There is a lot of local competition nearby and plenty of swankier places but value for money is good.
by Nyssa Lene Luatua
5 months ago
Great service and great food. My partner and I have been here a few times, good coffee, very hard to pick from the all day breakfast meals. Had a pumpkin soup with toast one cold morning, I don't usually choose soup , the thought of not liking it scares me but I really enjoyed it, was really good! Prices are pretty reasonable for a filling meal 😊
by Andy Williams
Mar 21, 2008
Great service, also great food, try their muffin - the best around, also they have great coffee - karajoz, their pies also second to none, not to mention their chocolate cake - very yummy
- For some people, the older the smartphone, the better
- Homeware update: Artsy pastels
- The truth about those hangover 'cures'
- Gay man's plea to parents who ditched his wedding
- Steal her style: Princess Charlotte
- What two weeks without exercise does to your body
- Duct taped dog sparks outrage
- Are your meds ruining your sex life?
- Cat collars not just alerting birds
- Louise Thompson: Don't sweat the small stuff