The Shaky Isles team loves treating you and your friends, colleagues and family to outstanding coffee, Delicious Treats, Amazing feats, Savory celebrations, Big and intimidating yet conquerable Burgers, Pike-lets like Mum’s but… read more »
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Dinner
Reviews for J’s tea
24th January 2014
Best milk tea in Auckland so far. The side dishes are fine, but mains are very average.
Food Quality: 4/5
Food Quantity: 3/5
by Hailey T.
18th December 2012
This one is obviously a popular spot for milk tea, and it is close to the Tai Ping supermarket so YAY
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.
- Let's eat: Simply the best
- Book lover: Mrs D