Reviews for King of Kings
by Logan Booler
5 months ago
Best fried rice and sweet n sour pork.
by Amber Corney
Nov 30, 2013
Don't recommend this takeaway. Been a few times before and found staff (especially female) rude and food not great but just gone back when convenient.
Last night got the black bean steak with rice for dinner, sauce was far too rich and gluggy, meat wasn't any good, was chewy and fatty. Couldn't eat it overall. I don't usually complain about food, but decided to return the meal the following day after only having a few bites. Far from listening to my feedback, the male staff member implied that I was lying by saying that all the meat was all gone (it wasn't) and was very reluctant to return my money. Female staff member just gave me the evils and didn't say anything in English.
by Bill Li
Dec 20, 2012
Service is good overall, although the preparation of meals is a bit slow in comparison to other Takeaways, but is made up for in food quality.
- Man gets a tattoo of The Dress
- Dolce&Gabbana pay sentimental tribute to mothers in Milan
- Louise Thompson: We care more about cellphone than self
- In today's Bite: Winning TV dinners
- Hundreds of babies born clinically obese in the UK
- Deborah Hill Cone: Inner peace is a drag - no butts about it
- That dress: 'This is why I have trust issues'
- Last night for Auckland's Lantern Festival
- Drones: The next big thing in wedding photography, or a tacky intrusion?
- Three cups of tea a day can cut your risk of diabetes... even if you add milk