Reviews for King of Kings
by Logan Booler
15 days ago
Best fried rice and sweet n sour pork.
by Amber Corney
10 months ago
Don't recommend this takeaway. Been a few times before and found staff (especially female) rude and food not great but just gone back when convenient.
Last night got the black bean steak with rice for dinner, sauce was far too rich and gluggy, meat wasn't any good, was chewy and fatty. Couldn't eat it overall. I don't usually complain about food, but decided to return the meal the following day after only having a few bites. Far from listening to my feedback, the male staff member implied that I was lying by saying that all the meat was all gone (it wasn't) and was very reluctant to return my money. Female staff member just gave me the evils and didn't say anything in English.
by Bill Li
Dec 20, 2012
Service is good overall, although the preparation of meals is a bit slow in comparison to other Takeaways, but is made up for in food quality.
- Breast cancer survivors have good chance of living for years - study
- 10 culturally controversial moments in fashion
- Creeky the world's oldest clown dies, aged 98
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- Lee Suckling: 10 reasons to be single in summer
- The best country to grow old - how we rank
- Good2Go? New app allows users to give 'consent' prior to sex
- What Mrs Clooney wore over her wedding weekend
- 'The girl is too thin' - Feminist Germaine Greer on Kate Middleton
- Focus on togetherness in smokefree campaign