Reviews for King of Kings
by Logan Booler
one month ago
Best fried rice and sweet n sour pork.
by Amber Corney
11 months ago
Don't recommend this takeaway. Been a few times before and found staff (especially female) rude and food not great but just gone back when convenient.
Last night got the black bean steak with rice for dinner, sauce was far too rich and gluggy, meat wasn't any good, was chewy and fatty. Couldn't eat it overall. I don't usually complain about food, but decided to return the meal the following day after only having a few bites. Far from listening to my feedback, the male staff member implied that I was lying by saying that all the meat was all gone (it wasn't) and was very reluctant to return my money. Female staff member just gave me the evils and didn't say anything in English.
by Bill Li
Dec 20, 2012
Service is good overall, although the preparation of meals is a bit slow in comparison to other Takeaways, but is made up for in food quality.
- Wine: Light wines for summer
- Fireworks on sale this weekend
- Review: Cibo, Parnell
- The lens doctor (+photos)
- How to always win at rock, paper, scissors
- Brian Gaynor: Aussies lead the way with health insurance
- The best activities this weekend
- Fashion: Slip it on
- Brunch: Remuera Local Cafe Bistro, Remuera
- Running in the family