Reviews for King of Kings
by Logan Booler
7 months ago
Best fried rice and sweet n sour pork.
by Amber Corney
Nov 30, 2013
Don't recommend this takeaway. Been a few times before and found staff (especially female) rude and food not great but just gone back when convenient.
Last night got the black bean steak with rice for dinner, sauce was far too rich and gluggy, meat wasn't any good, was chewy and fatty. Couldn't eat it overall. I don't usually complain about food, but decided to return the meal the following day after only having a few bites. Far from listening to my feedback, the male staff member implied that I was lying by saying that all the meat was all gone (it wasn't) and was very reluctant to return my money. Female staff member just gave me the evils and didn't say anything in English.
by Bill Li
Dec 20, 2012
Service is good overall, although the preparation of meals is a bit slow in comparison to other Takeaways, but is made up for in food quality.
- Euthanasia case heard in High Court
- Want to quit smoking? Switching to e-cigarettes won't help
- Meditation 'as good as drugs' for depression
- Modern Etiquette: Help! My boyfriend has dozens of teddies
- Countdown is on for second royal baby (+graphic)
- Campaign tackles myth of women 'asking for it' through clothing, behaviour
- Lecretia Seales story: Euthanasia would have 'far-reaching impacts'
- 'Flying' baby aims to empower people with Down Syndrome
- Puppy dog eyes - what do they really mean?
- Metro Restaurant of the Year: Depot takes big win