Reviews for King of Kings
by Logan Booler
4 months ago
Best fried rice and sweet n sour pork.
by Amber Corney
Nov 30, 2013
Don't recommend this takeaway. Been a few times before and found staff (especially female) rude and food not great but just gone back when convenient.
Last night got the black bean steak with rice for dinner, sauce was far too rich and gluggy, meat wasn't any good, was chewy and fatty. Couldn't eat it overall. I don't usually complain about food, but decided to return the meal the following day after only having a few bites. Far from listening to my feedback, the male staff member implied that I was lying by saying that all the meat was all gone (it wasn't) and was very reluctant to return my money. Female staff member just gave me the evils and didn't say anything in English.
by Bill Li
Dec 20, 2012
Service is good overall, although the preparation of meals is a bit slow in comparison to other Takeaways, but is made up for in food quality.
- 'All women are beautiful' - Heidi Klum
- Innovative concept may give hope to Parkinson's sufferers
- Future Auckland: Recreation key to healthy life
- Tommy Hilfiger memoir to be published this fall
- 'I need a translator' - Heidi Klum cracks joke about Kiwi accent as she gets intimate with NZ
- How to keep cool on hot days
- Talk to the Animals: Why do people hoard animals?
- Bar review: The Botanist, Auckland CBD
- Shelley Bridgeman: Does this ad encourage kids to smoke?
- Jamie Oliver is coming to New Zealand