Reviews for King of Kings
by Logan Booler
one month ago
Best fried rice and sweet n sour pork.
by Amber Corney
10 months ago
Don't recommend this takeaway. Been a few times before and found staff (especially female) rude and food not great but just gone back when convenient.
Last night got the black bean steak with rice for dinner, sauce was far too rich and gluggy, meat wasn't any good, was chewy and fatty. Couldn't eat it overall. I don't usually complain about food, but decided to return the meal the following day after only having a few bites. Far from listening to my feedback, the male staff member implied that I was lying by saying that all the meat was all gone (it wasn't) and was very reluctant to return my money. Female staff member just gave me the evils and didn't say anything in English.
by Bill Li
Dec 20, 2012
Service is good overall, although the preparation of meals is a bit slow in comparison to other Takeaways, but is made up for in food quality.
- Pregnant Kate back at work after morning sickness
- Bugs as treatment: coming to a clinic near you...
- From Kors to DVF, fashion mourns de la Renta
- Kimono's evolution reflects changing Japan
- Fashion icon mourned in Dominican homeland
- Go For the Food: Bryant's barbecue in Kansas City
- Oscar de la Renta, legendary designer, dead at 82
- AP PHOTOS: De la Renta's creations over the years
- Kiwi coffee is tasting its 'best ever' - expert
- The most controversial celebrity Halloween costumes