Reviews for King of Kings
by Logan Booler
8 months ago
Best fried rice and sweet n sour pork.
by Amber Corney
Nov 30, 2013
Don't recommend this takeaway. Been a few times before and found staff (especially female) rude and food not great but just gone back when convenient.
Last night got the black bean steak with rice for dinner, sauce was far too rich and gluggy, meat wasn't any good, was chewy and fatty. Couldn't eat it overall. I don't usually complain about food, but decided to return the meal the following day after only having a few bites. Far from listening to my feedback, the male staff member implied that I was lying by saying that all the meat was all gone (it wasn't) and was very reluctant to return my money. Female staff member just gave me the evils and didn't say anything in English.
by Bill Li
Dec 20, 2012
Service is good overall, although the preparation of meals is a bit slow in comparison to other Takeaways, but is made up for in food quality.
- Bad news for allergy suffers in Europe thanks to climate change
- 'Kitty Cam': The most adorable live stream you will see all day
- Supermarkets forced to give unsold food to charity under news laws aimed at reducing waste in France
- Stop junk food ads aimed at Kiwi kids - experts
- California looks Down Under for drought advice
- California looks to Australia for tips on surviving drought
- How to keep your brain sharp
- Call to restrict unhealthy food marketing to kids
- My husband pays me a wife bonus and I'm proud of it
- Albert Einstein's sweet letter discovered 65 years later