Kate B. said: "Best Korean in Auckland. Four of us went there for dinner and stayed for four very enjoyable hours eating a huge variety of food and drinks. It came to $45 a head which was reasonable for the about ours friends drank! The service…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for King of Kings Chinese Takeaways
by Amber C.
30th November 2013
Don’t recommend this takeaway. Been a few times before and found staff (especially female) rude and food not great but just gone back when convenient.
Last night got the black bean steak with rice for dinner, sauce was far too rich and gluggy, meat wasn’t any good, was chewy and fatty. Couldn’t eat it overall. I don’t usually complain about food, but decided to return the meal the following day after only having a few bites. Far from listening to my feedback, the male staff member implied that I was lying by saying that all the meat was all gone (it wasn’t) and was very reluctant to return my money. Female staff member just gave me the evils and didn’t say anything in English.
by Bill L.
20th December 2012
Service is good overall, although the preparation of meals is a bit slow in comparison to other Takeaways, but is made up for in food quality.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Cracking the cute code
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need