Jeremy B. said: "We love this place. It’s become our regular in ponsonby. Quiet and unpretentious but still sophisticated in design, staff that care, great courtyard, good food and drinks… what else do you need?? If only they stayed open a…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for King of Kings Chinese Takeaways
by Amber C.
30th November 2013
Don’t recommend this takeaway. Been a few times before and found staff (especially female) rude and food not great but just gone back when convenient.
Last night got the black bean steak with rice for dinner, sauce was far too rich and gluggy, meat wasn’t any good, was chewy and fatty. Couldn’t eat it overall. I don’t usually complain about food, but decided to return the meal the following day after only having a few bites. Far from listening to my feedback, the male staff member implied that I was lying by saying that all the meat was all gone (it wasn’t) and was very reluctant to return my money. Female staff member just gave me the evils and didn’t say anything in English.
by Bill L.
20th December 2012
Service is good overall, although the preparation of meals is a bit slow in comparison to other Takeaways, but is made up for in food quality.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you