Reviews for Kiwi Roast
10 months ago
This has to be the best roast I have ever had from a take a way. I have stayed in Auckland for a couple of months and frequently we have a roast. Mine is usually pork. The portions are massive, the meat is perfect with plenty of crunchy crackle which is roasted not deep fried, apple sauce and gravy is plentiful and veges are lovely. They have nailed it! Well done.
Jan 04, 2013
I often buy from these guys. Have been going there for around five years.
Generally I get a great value, delicious roast. Our kids love the roast pork.They are happy to customise your order, more of this or less of that.
It's popular and busy, going after 7.00pm or so can mean they are already sold out or getting low on selection.
With due respect to the other review, I'd say I've had a good meal there 98% of the time. Over five years I would guess I've had around 120 meals from them. The staff I've always found polite and once you know them a bit, very friendly.
by BRIAN KING
Apr 10, 2012
Some people should never be allowed to operate a business that has to deal with the general public. Unfortunately, this goes for the clueless individual that runs this establishment. They don't have a clue how to keep customers satisfied, or regretably, serve up a decent meal. To think that dishing up greasy, tasteless, luke-warm roast is acceptable, they have a lot to learn. And to take your money, then tell you half way thru the serving process that you can't have what you ordered because they just remembered 'someone had phoned and asked that they save the remaining chicken drumsticks for them', beggars belief. So I walk out of there with half of what I ordered, and half my money back. Not really what I had intended. But hey, what do you expect these days??
'Kiwi' roasts, yea' right!
- Five life-changing books
- Talk to the Animals: 10 ways to keep pets cool this summer
- Royal baby girl will be named after Diana - biographer
- Energy drinks could be making you more tired, experts warn
- Good sex isn't just for the young - expert
- Salma Hayek at Stella McCartney's girl power show
- Deep-fried Mars bars 'could trigger a stroke'
- Rosemary Overell: Vogue has cultural theft angle covered
- Guide to become an oil expert
- Sexually active teen girls should use implants - experts