Zahn B. said: "A friend and I caught up over breakfast here. I had the eggs Benedict with bacon and my friend had the ham crepe. Both were delicious. The waitress was warm and friendly. The decor is warm and inviting. And the prices are very…" read more »
- Cafes, Takeaway / Fast Food, Bakeries
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Payment Types:
Reviews for Kramer Cafe & tiny store
23rd July 2014
It’s a small cosy place and customer service is top notch.
I only have tried the coffee this vist and it’s quite good. Will definitely pop in another time to try the food.
Would highly recommend this place.
by Melody S.
4th June 2014
BEST coffee in Auckland. First place I saw “barista milk” being used. All organic: coffee, milk, sugar… Personal friendly service. Lovely people. Make me feel like I am the centre of attention and they are genuinely happy to see me. Specialise in German baked goods but all food is great quality. Love the “Tiny Shop” and retro items.
Always support local, family-owned business and this one is well worth the effort.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths