Roz8 said: "In terms of value for money – this is the place to go! I had a buffet breakfast there with 4 mates and ate my weight in delicious breakfast goodness. The highlight? the pastries and eggs benedict with bacon. The low? I would have…" read more »
- Cafes, Takeaway / Fast Food, Bakeries
- Free Off-Street, Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Payment Types:
Reviews for Kramer Cafe & tiny store
23rd July 2014
It’s a small cosy place and customer service is top notch.
I only have tried the coffee this vist and it’s quite good. Will definitely pop in another time to try the food.
Would highly recommend this place.
by Melody S.
4th June 2014
BEST coffee in Auckland. First place I saw “barista milk” being used. All organic: coffee, milk, sugar… Personal friendly service. Lovely people. Make me feel like I am the centre of attention and they are genuinely happy to see me. Specialise in German baked goods but all food is great quality. Love the “Tiny Shop” and retro items.
Always support local, family-owned business and this one is well worth the effort.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.
- Let's eat: Simply the best
- Book lover: Mrs D