Reviews for Kreem Cafe
Jun 14, 2014
Visited the cafe for the first time and had to wait a while till I was served. I found the staff very friendly and fast, however my meal took a while to be served which was a shame because it was cold when I had it. I travel from Highbrook area to Penrose everyday and found this cafe quite handy to pop in for a coffee which was very good by the way, however food took a while.
by Steve Hall
Jan 22, 2014
Have been going here on and off for a little while now, each time its been very good, prices are good, well under what some other places charge,
Im a big fan of the spanish omellete for breakfast,
The wait for food isnt too long, and plenty of room
by Jodie Hammond
Dec 09, 2013
Fabulous coffee and smoothies! Staff are very attentive.
Often take our children on a Saturday morning when its less busy.
Cabinet food is delicious and there is a huge selection.
The staff are so accommodating, more than happy to split food onto several plates for the kids. Fluffy's served with smiley faces made with marshmellows.
We have always had great food & service here.
I haven't seen a high chair which would be a welcome addition.
by Scott H
Feb 14, 2013
Recently moved from Newmarket to Penrose for work. Quite a change. Of course one of the most worrying points was, where will I get coffee!!! Newmarket places are a plenty, but I suspected it may not be so in Penrose. That was until I found Kreem. Similar feel to the likes of Jones and Zarbo, I walked in and felt like I was back in Newmarket.
- they know how to make coffee! If you like it piping hot, then have a plunger as a flat white should be drinkable straight away. I will say it is very dependent on the barista and I have always had the same one.
- Foodwise: something for most budgets. The cabinet food I have tried so far is nice. Some items are a bit pricey though.
- Nice spot, even though it is Penrose industrial.
- Can be a little busy and hectic. But have still found the staff pleasant and attentive enough.
- You may find some items cheaper elsewhere.
All in all, it is worth a visit and becoming your regular spot as it had for me.
- NZ library up for major international award
- 'Baby whisperer' slammed over car seat safety
- 'You look disgusting' without makeup - vlogger's brave reaction
- Video: Guilty dog dobbed in by mate
- Anna King Shahab: Why we need to learn to trust food again
- Diary of a mystery man: Dog-eared exercise book found in campervan details romantic adventures in NZ
- Sharon Holbrook: Do kids belong at funerals?
- Did Pippa's Kiwi outfit upstage Kate again?
- Kiwi bra buying myths busted
- Alcohol during pregnancy: the alarming stats