Reviews for La Bella Pizza & Pasta
by Kellie McLeod
May 01, 2013
We order pizzas after a night out on the town. When we ordered the lady said it wouldn't be long, after at least 45 minutes I went to complain about not having received our order. I was told that they could only cook 3 pizzas at once which was ok but they could of told us that at the time ordering. The people at the table next to us had ordered before us and they went to ask where their order was and it had been totally forgotten, the lady did explain they were under new management however they didn't seem to have a proper system in place. I think they need to sort out their customer service as one of the ladies told me I better watch out she knows people in Whangarei, which I don't think is very appropriate. A little more customer service would go a long way.
The pizza once we got it was lovely.
Mar 05, 2013
Have tried the rest and now have found the best...LA BELLA Formerly Belgrade's under new ownership is creating and delivering the best pizzas in town...also their garlic bread is yummy, friendly staff and very clean premises a must for me
I brought your review to the owners attention Kellie M. and instant action was taken and the offending staff member instantly dismissed. it is true if the pizza's are jumbo's the oven will only hold 3 otherwise it holds 6 If you come in with your identity we will happily give you a free pizza to compensate you for your trouble and discomfort.
Owner of La Bella.
by Mike Hoeta
Mar 02, 2013
This is now called La Bella Pizza and Pasta. Excellent quality pizza at a reasonable price. I work at the Grand Hotel opposite, and my staff and I eat here regularly. Friendly staff there too
- 'We neurosurgeons do wonderful, but terrible things'
- Jill Goldson: Why we fall for old flames
- 10 things you might not know about crime writer PD James
- How to know if your dog understands you
- Ad watchdog: Libra pad ad sexist and demeaning
- Remembering crime writer P.D. James
- Queen of crime writing PD James dies aged 94
- If you want to live longer, eat smaller plates of food
- Shelley Bridgeman: Things I hate about restaurants
- Breakfast cereal turned in to elaborate edible art (+pics)