Al K. said: "An awesome 5 star dining experience!..For our 5th wedding anniversary I decided to take my wife out to Fish. Saw their impressive online menu and was already sold to it. We arrived at 9pm and were kindly greeted at the door.…" read more »
Reviews for La Couronne Cake Boutique
by Lavender V.
16th October 2013
This store is adorable. It’s not your average western cake store so go in with an open mind and try something new
by Josie B.
26th March 2013
Good tasting stuff – I like the taro buns. Reasonably priced too! It’s nice to come here for a small snack on a budget and there’s heaps of selection. Would recommend to others.
16th February 2013
every year i get my birthday cake here….its the best place to find a cake that isnt super sweet. My favourite is the taro pudding cake, its made out of real taro and turned into a paste form. Another favourite cake i like is the Triple chocolate, it has a classy feel to it, especially the way it has been decorated. But if your not really into sponge cakes with cream, theres also a maple pudding cake. It has maple syrup on top with custard egg pudding on the outside and has a cheesecake base.I also love the breads, especially the custard bread… its SO CREAMY and smooth
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - who's job is it?
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Cracking the cute code
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need
- Bite magazine: The best of winter
- Fashion: Suits you, sir (+WIN)