Genuine Japanese restaurant with sake bar. Owned and operating by Japanese. We provide best traditional sushi and sashimi plus fusion style Japanese dishes to match the local taste. Welcome to try our dish and drink, you won’t… read more »
Reviews for La Couronne Cake Boutique
by Lavender V.
16th October 2013
This store is adorable. It’s not your average western cake store so go in with an open mind and try something new
by Josie B.
26th March 2013
Good tasting stuff – I like the taro buns. Reasonably priced too! It’s nice to come here for a small snack on a budget and there’s heaps of selection. Would recommend to others.
16th February 2013
every year i get my birthday cake here….its the best place to find a cake that isnt super sweet. My favourite is the taro pudding cake, its made out of real taro and turned into a paste form. Another favourite cake i like is the Triple chocolate, it has a classy feel to it, especially the way it has been decorated. But if your not really into sponge cakes with cream, theres also a maple pudding cake. It has maple syrup on top with custard egg pudding on the outside and has a cheesecake base.I also love the breads, especially the custard bread… its SO CREAMY and smooth
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie