Reviews for Le Garde-Manger
10 months ago
Excellent salad and vegetarian-base French onion soup. Coffee and crême brûlée were similarly good. Staff were fast, friendly, and attentive. Wish they had more vegetarian or vegan items on the menu.
- Wine: Three sweet treats
- Pippa Middleton splits from boyfriend of three years
- Fashion: Beachy keen
- Restaurant review: The Glass Goose, Auckland CBD
- Inside the crazy world of adult colouring
- Boys 'turned gay by childhood shift in genes'
- Does sex really sell?
- Smartphones may be the smart way to outsource your memory
- They're the best: awards name top designers
- What's on this weekend