Reviews for Le Garde-Manger
11 months ago
Excellent salad and vegetarian-base French onion soup. Coffee and crême brûlée were similarly good. Staff were fast, friendly, and attentive. Wish they had more vegetarian or vegan items on the menu.
- Soulmates cast aside bad news for big day
- Wine: Dive into a boutique bottle
- 'Actually, nice guys do get the girl'
- Fashion: The height of elegance
- Restaurant review: Euro, Auckland CBD
- Charles wins support to head Commonwealth
- Rockets for the pocket-sized
- Best of the week: Life & Style's top stories
- Canvas books special: Book of the year
- Trusty sunscreen does hard yards against rays