Reviews for The Little Grocer
Oct 20, 2012
I live near this gorgeous place and have eaten food from there pretty much several times a week since they opened four years ago. It's delicious! The banana donuts are unbelievably good, as is their coffee (best in town). Also love the salads, cakes made by Erin which make it a pleasure to be lactose intolerant...the ginger loaf and muesli bars deserve special mention. Yum.
I also buy delicious goat cheeses, free range eggs and fruit and veggies. The home made ice blocks in summer are fantastic. Everyone's favourite is the Friday night home-style fish n chips. You have to be in early because they sell out.
This place is a gem.
Oct 05, 2012
Uncovered sweets and pastries is just gross this is not an outdoor market it's just unhygienic. I went for the covered options which was a vegan cupcake and it was dry hard and tasteless I only ate the icing. Cover your food!!!!!!!
by Rebekah Ryan
Jul 04, 2012
What a find! Fresh and delicious baked goods. The best brioche I've found in a really long time. Amazing salads, awesome vegetarian options. Specials daily and outstanding service. Couldn't recommend this gorgeous wee deli any higher and will definately return and spread the word.
Feb 27, 2012
What a cute little place and such yummy food! I mainly bought their sweet pastries and bread which was always very nice! But I have also tried a savory pastry which was very yummy. I really enjoy the atmosphere of the shop and the little details, such as the old China or the mystery book exchange. I would really recommend trying their food and love supporting this small little local shop.
- Can a phone app really check health?
- Cancer warning for bald men
- Shelley Bridgeman: I hate bucket lists
- Study judges politicians by their looks
- Nurses awarded for dedication to profession
- US experts want limits on testosterone drug use
- Warning on artificial sweeteners
- Stay fit to cut risk of dementia - report
- A good reason to take public transport to work - study
- Army takes over Miss Uganda contest