Jarod K. said: "Food was amazing. Very delicious. Fresh, crisp and Sashimi was not soggy at all. Most of all when the closing time was near, food was no longer re-filled then staff was asking each table for customer’s specific menu. If you…" read more »
Reviews for Lobby Bar at Heritage Hotel
by Kyle G.
28th December 2013
Lacks atmosphere. The decor is tired and needs updating. The browns and beige have to go! The staff are not overly friendly and they’re a bit mean spirited with portions. I find it ridiculous for a Hotel to only serve Gluten free dishes when they’re supposed to be good hosts and be able to service everyone. My advise is to get wine glasses with unit lines as I’m sure people are being ripped off. Also, over summer holidays, have the bar open on the roof top every day…not just 3 days a week for 3 hours. Very poor
by Ann A.
31st October 2012
For a drink and some Tapas before dinner, theatre or with friends this is a great venue, with exceptional food and wine. The focus is healthy, with all food being vegetarian or vegan – but such really scrummy food that even confirmed meat eaters would enjoy it. The wine too can be vegetarian and they also have very good looking smoothies and other non-alcoholic drinks (but I didn’t try these).
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study