Sam C. said: "Wok Express is my favourite for fresh delicious and ethical takeaways. Free range meat, fresh perfectly cooked vegetables, perfect portions. I highly recommend." read more »
Reviews for Lobby Bar at Heritage Hotel
by Kyle G.
28th December 2013
Lacks atmosphere. The decor is tired and needs updating. The browns and beige have to go! The staff are not overly friendly and they’re a bit mean spirited with portions. I find it ridiculous for a Hotel to only serve Gluten free dishes when they’re supposed to be good hosts and be able to service everyone. My advise is to get wine glasses with unit lines as I’m sure people are being ripped off. Also, over summer holidays, have the bar open on the roof top every day…not just 3 days a week for 3 hours. Very poor
by Ann A.
31st October 2012
For a drink and some Tapas before dinner, theatre or with friends this is a great venue, with exceptional food and wine. The focus is healthy, with all food being vegetarian or vegan – but such really scrummy food that even confirmed meat eaters would enjoy it. The wine too can be vegetarian and they also have very good looking smoothies and other non-alcoholic drinks (but I didn’t try these).
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory