Lobby Bar - Heritage Hotel
Reviews for Lobby Bar - Heritage Hotel
by Kyle Graves
8 months ago
Lacks atmosphere. The decor is tired and needs updating. The browns and beige have to go! The staff are not overly friendly and they're a bit mean spirited with portions. I find it ridiculous for a Hotel to only serve Gluten free dishes when they're supposed to be good hosts and be able to service everyone. My advise is to get wine glasses with unit lines as I'm sure people are being ripped off. Also, over summer holidays, have the bar open on the roof top every day...not just 3 days a week for 3 hours. Very poor
by Ann Allen
Oct 31, 2012
For a drink and some Tapas before dinner, theatre or with friends this is a great venue, with exceptional food and wine. The focus is healthy, with all food being vegetarian or vegan - but such really scrummy food that even confirmed meat eaters would enjoy it. The wine too can be vegetarian and they also have very good looking smoothies and other non-alcoholic drinks (but I didn't try these).
- Go For the Food: Famous noodles in Bangkok
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'
- Sam Bluemel: Do 'magic weightloss' solutions work?
- McDonald's forced to open its first ever turquoise arches
- Swap after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob