Nicola D. said: "We had lunch here today. Excellent service. Very tasty food. We had the salmon benedict and mushroom risotto – both the best we have ever had (especially the hollandaise sauce), full of flavour. Great location on the pier…" read more »
- Cafes, Pizzas, Ice Cream Parlours
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Market Kitchen
11th February 2014
Beautiful views and nice decor.
Thought the food was over priced for what you got.
But I guess that’s to be expected with if being such a tourist attraction.
Got the fish and chips for $16.50 and then had to but stupid little things of tomato sauce to go with it.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's on this weekend
- Doctors told to 'practice what they preach'
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled