Nikole M. said: "I would rate this a ten star if I could.. the food is great and the service is just as good as the food :) it is in lovely, quiet cosy location… you are guaranteed to enjoy your meal every time… I find myself re-visiting the…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Halal
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Types:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Eden Kebab
by Yusuf R.
21st July 2014
Good fresh and tasty food. Really enjoyed the meat, well cooked, spiced. Good portions for the money and quick service.
3rd February 2014
Great kebabs, food always looks fresh and the staff so polite and friendly. Never have to wait long. Only tried the kebabs, chicken and lamb, but they have a huge menu. Don’t write reviews often, but these guys are consistently great and I have been meaning to for some time. Keep up the great work eden kebabs.
by Sam A.
4th August 2013
I go to this place more frequently than I really should…no fuss good authentic Shawarmas (as close as it can ever get to the ones served in the Middle East) Their Kebabs are good served well and in good portions as well. This is now under a new ownership and it has got better.
by Carla B.
16th December 2012
The food here is good, the service great and the place is lovely and clean. They seem to do certain things very well: the side of pita bread and homemade hummus is AMAZING and pretty much a meal in itself. The fries here are also really ridiculously good. As is the chicken – both in the kebabs and in the burgers. I’ve not tried any of the red meat, but if the chicken is anything to go by, it will be good. The salad ingredients are also really lovely and fresh.Comment from Daryoush N. of Eden Kebab 27/02/2013
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths