Jonathan G. said: "Got to Auckland Friday night (25th April 14) for a week of both work conferences and a bit of relaxation time with my wife. Being a critic for the New York Times, and it being my first time to New Zealand i was really looking…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food, Pizzas
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Meadowbank Pizzeria
by Frances B.
16th May 2013
Best pizza place around – highly recommended for take out pizza. The pizza crust is excellent. Our favourite is the quattro stagioni but our kids love the hawaiian. Forget Pizza Hut or Dominos – this place costs a little bit more but it’s so much better.
21st December 2012
We tried the place by chance and were completely blown away. My wife and I are not big pizza lovers by nature – we would get a pizza hutt pizza every now and then when there was a deal on but we were not really satisfied (mushy looking pizza, burned in some parts, not very tasty)
We have been to Meadowbank Pizzeria many times now and never looked back. Most of the time we pick up (pizzas are ready in around 20 mins) and have eaten in once. Small place, nice, but I think only 2 tables.
We have tried the sides (was a while ago, cant remember what they were) and enjoyed them, but the pizzas are phenomenal.
You do pay a bit more for these than your regular pizza chain, but its worth it. The pizzas look like they do on most other pizza fliers, hand crafted and made with fresh ingredients. And so, so tasty. Love it.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths