Kathryn A. said: "Loved coming here for a couple of casual drinks and some awesome snacks. The menu is quite extensive for a place like this. We had some delicious calamari and chicken nibbles which had a massive kick to them! Staff had good…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food, Pizzas
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Meadowbank Pizzeria
by Frances B.
16th May 2013
Best pizza place around – highly recommended for take out pizza. The pizza crust is excellent. Our favourite is the quattro stagioni but our kids love the hawaiian. Forget Pizza Hut or Dominos – this place costs a little bit more but it’s so much better.
21st December 2012
We tried the place by chance and were completely blown away. My wife and I are not big pizza lovers by nature – we would get a pizza hutt pizza every now and then when there was a deal on but we were not really satisfied (mushy looking pizza, burned in some parts, not very tasty)
We have been to Meadowbank Pizzeria many times now and never looked back. Most of the time we pick up (pizzas are ready in around 20 mins) and have eaten in once. Small place, nice, but I think only 2 tables.
We have tried the sides (was a while ago, cant remember what they were) and enjoyed them, but the pizzas are phenomenal.
You do pay a bit more for these than your regular pizza chain, but its worth it. The pizzas look like they do on most other pizza fliers, hand crafted and made with fresh ingredients. And so, so tasty. Love it.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.
- Let's eat: Simply the best
- Book lover: Mrs D