Reviews for Meadowbank Pizzeria
by Frances Beuvink
May 16, 2013
Best pizza place around - highly recommended for take out pizza. The pizza crust is excellent. Our favourite is the quattro stagioni but our kids love the hawaiian. Forget Pizza Hut or Dominos - this place costs a little bit more but it's so much better.
Dec 21, 2012
We tried the place by chance and were completely blown away. My wife and I are not big pizza lovers by nature – we would get a pizza hutt pizza every now and then when there was a deal on but we were not really satisfied (mushy looking pizza, burned in some parts, not very tasty)
We have been to Meadowbank Pizzeria many times now and never looked back. Most of the time we pick up (pizzas are ready in around 20 mins) and have eaten in once. Small place, nice, but I think only 2 tables.
We have tried the sides (was a while ago, cant remember what they were) and enjoyed them, but the pizzas are phenomenal.
You do pay a bit more for these than your regular pizza chain, but its worth it. The pizzas look like they do on most other pizza fliers, hand crafted and made with fresh ingredients. And so, so tasty. Love it.
- Talk to the Animals: The serious business of smuggling
- Delaney Mes: 'I'm sick of people feeling guilty about food'
- Would you eat a black burger with black cheese?
- Millie gets apology after web domain name row
- Sneans and a pink polo? Oh no John, no John, no
- Fresh blow for man who beat cancer as child
- Bad at maths? You can blame your mum
- Dave Shaw: Don't be a mindless meateater
- 'Sleeping on it' is a real thing - we make decisions in our sleep
- Death Row Dinners restaurant outrages the internet