Reviews for Meadowbank Pizzeria
by Frances Beuvink
May 16, 2013
Best pizza place around - highly recommended for take out pizza. The pizza crust is excellent. Our favourite is the quattro stagioni but our kids love the hawaiian. Forget Pizza Hut or Dominos - this place costs a little bit more but it's so much better.
Dec 21, 2012
We tried the place by chance and were completely blown away. My wife and I are not big pizza lovers by nature – we would get a pizza hutt pizza every now and then when there was a deal on but we were not really satisfied (mushy looking pizza, burned in some parts, not very tasty)
We have been to Meadowbank Pizzeria many times now and never looked back. Most of the time we pick up (pizzas are ready in around 20 mins) and have eaten in once. Small place, nice, but I think only 2 tables.
We have tried the sides (was a while ago, cant remember what they were) and enjoyed them, but the pizzas are phenomenal.
You do pay a bit more for these than your regular pizza chain, but its worth it. The pizzas look like they do on most other pizza fliers, hand crafted and made with fresh ingredients. And so, so tasty. Love it.
- Ham: What is it and why is it festive?
- The best summer parties in Auckland (+WIN)
- Canvas best reads of 2014
- Lesbians earn more than straight women - but gay men are penalised
- Helpful tips to stay safe during the summer break
- Cutest pictures of Prince George 2014
- Is obesity a disability? European court says yes
- Worst killers of Kiwis changing
- Bowel cancer screening a 'no-brainer'
- New Zealand lags behind Australia in cancer survival rates