Reviews for Meadowbank Pizzeria
by Kevin Newton
10 days ago
Good service, good food, average prices. The pizza is very tasty and the crust is excellent. Highly recommended for a pizza for the family. They care about creating good pizza, and it shows.
by Neil Jones
2 months ago
It's not often thqt you witness an artist who enjoys his craft at work. Watching the team at Meadowbank Pizzeria work is just that. Add to the artwork the wonderful delightful meal presented, perfectly cooked pizza with a fabulous taste. We will be back .
by Frances Beuvink
May 16, 2013
Best pizza place around - highly recommended for take out pizza. The pizza crust is excellent. Our favourite is the quattro stagioni but our kids love the hawaiian. Forget Pizza Hut or Dominos - this place costs a little bit more but it's so much better.
Dec 21, 2012
We tried the place by chance and were completely blown away. My wife and I are not big pizza lovers by nature – we would get a pizza hutt pizza every now and then when there was a deal on but we were not really satisfied (mushy looking pizza, burned in some parts, not very tasty)
We have been to Meadowbank Pizzeria many times now and never looked back. Most of the time we pick up (pizzas are ready in around 20 mins) and have eaten in once. Small place, nice, but I think only 2 tables.
We have tried the sides (was a while ago, cant remember what they were) and enjoyed them, but the pizzas are phenomenal.
You do pay a bit more for these than your regular pizza chain, but its worth it. The pizzas look like they do on most other pizza fliers, hand crafted and made with fresh ingredients. And so, so tasty. Love it.
- Rights body scolds France over corporal punishment of kids
- Cachexia: the hidden illness driving loved ones apart
- The woman who recovered from dementia
- Lee Suckling: How to send food back in restaurants
- Dr. Seuss' forgotten adult book stars seven naked sisters
- 'The night went amazing' - Picton's star-crossed lovers had a sleepover
- The 'normal' penis size revealed - study
- Paracetamol, the world's most popular painkiller warning - experts
- Grace Cormack: Why do kids cling to 'blankie'?
- Kiwi woman's public appeal for love goes viral