Reviews for Meadowbank Pizzeria
by Belinda Hart
14 days ago
A really great option for a takeaway pizza. Although a tad expensive (around $17 for a medium and $27 for a large) the cost is worth it as the pizzas are delicious. There is a great range of flavours (Mexicana packs a punch for people who like spicy food) and the bases aren't too doughy. Their pastas are nice too.
by Frances Beuvink
May 16, 2013
Best pizza place around - highly recommended for take out pizza. The pizza crust is excellent. Our favourite is the quattro stagioni but our kids love the hawaiian. Forget Pizza Hut or Dominos - this place costs a little bit more but it's so much better.
Dec 21, 2012
We tried the place by chance and were completely blown away. My wife and I are not big pizza lovers by nature – we would get a pizza hutt pizza every now and then when there was a deal on but we were not really satisfied (mushy looking pizza, burned in some parts, not very tasty)
We have been to Meadowbank Pizzeria many times now and never looked back. Most of the time we pick up (pizzas are ready in around 20 mins) and have eaten in once. Small place, nice, but I think only 2 tables.
We have tried the sides (was a while ago, cant remember what they were) and enjoyed them, but the pizzas are phenomenal.
You do pay a bit more for these than your regular pizza chain, but its worth it. The pizzas look like they do on most other pizza fliers, hand crafted and made with fresh ingredients. And so, so tasty. Love it.
- From Kors to DVF, fashion mourns de la Renta
- Gallery: Oscar De la Renta's most memorable dresses
- Renee Zellweger's new face
- De la Renta gave first ladies fashion, friendship
- Fashion icon mourned in Dominican homeland
- Chloe Hamilton: 'This sickly sweet girl power brings me out in hives'
- Fashion world pays tribute to Oscar de la Renta
- Pregnant Kate back at work after morning sickness
- Bugs as treatment: coming to a clinic near you...
- Kimono's evolution reflects changing Japan