Reviews for Meadowbank Pizzeria
by Neil Jones
24 days ago
It's not often thqt you witness an artist who enjoys his craft at work. Watching the team at Meadowbank Pizzeria work is just that. Add to the artwork the wonderful delightful meal presented, perfectly cooked pizza with a fabulous taste. We will be back .
by Frances Beuvink
May 16, 2013
Best pizza place around - highly recommended for take out pizza. The pizza crust is excellent. Our favourite is the quattro stagioni but our kids love the hawaiian. Forget Pizza Hut or Dominos - this place costs a little bit more but it's so much better.
Dec 21, 2012
We tried the place by chance and were completely blown away. My wife and I are not big pizza lovers by nature – we would get a pizza hutt pizza every now and then when there was a deal on but we were not really satisfied (mushy looking pizza, burned in some parts, not very tasty)
We have been to Meadowbank Pizzeria many times now and never looked back. Most of the time we pick up (pizzas are ready in around 20 mins) and have eaten in once. Small place, nice, but I think only 2 tables.
We have tried the sides (was a while ago, cant remember what they were) and enjoyed them, but the pizzas are phenomenal.
You do pay a bit more for these than your regular pizza chain, but its worth it. The pizzas look like they do on most other pizza fliers, hand crafted and made with fresh ingredients. And so, so tasty. Love it.
- One-child policy changes: Why aren't the Chinese rushing to have more kids?
- Zodiac signs as monsters (+photos)
- Starting to thin out? Hair loss doesn't have to lead to baldness
- Matt Heath: Separation anxiety gets shorter by the century
- Deborah Hill Cone: Whew, mums needn't be perfect
- Celebrities gasp at Dior's hidden orchestra in Paris
- Design & build: My, what a great roof you have
- Five of the best: Bits to pack in your pencil case
- Fashion: Ahoy there
- Five ways to celebrate the City of Sails