Memphis Belle Pizzeria
Memphis Belle was lost in the Christchurch earthquakes. It will reopen at the address above hopefully Christmas 2013Announced 3 years ago
Jamie H. said: "Went here tonight with a friend, she had the lamb back strap which was melt in your mouth, the salad and potatoes that came with it were devine. I had the chicken…YUM, moist, flavorsome and the salad and wedges that came with…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food, Pizzas
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Memphis Belle Pizzeria
by Yael S.
16th February 2013
We were excited to find out about this restaurant after eating the excellent bread made by the owner (Nikau Bakery) at the Riccarton Bush Saturday farmer’s market back in January 2010.
Memphis Belle’s pizza is FANTASTIC. The prices are so affordable. The ambiance (of the old place, and, I am certain, also the one to open soon…) was casual and super friendly. It’s a really special place.
We’re looking forward to the opening of the new location. I know it will be fabulous. Thanks for the delectable and memorable pizza, Memphis Belle!
12th March 2012
To all you memphis belle fans like me. Memphis Belle has relocated ! and hopes to be open by christmas 2012! Location 100 Rutherford street Woolston. whoop whoop Looking forward to seeing old friends at new premises, same style, same menu. Look for the flags!!!!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness