Liz W. said: "I think this is a great place for a family meal out. The eating area is totally separated from the bar area, with a nice big window with a view across the back of Ponsonby. The staff were really excellent – warm and…" read more »
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch
Reviews for Mojo Viaduct Harbour
17th November 2012
[17 Nov 2012 ****] Sleek, modern cafe with an interesting menu, as well as counter options. Free sparkling water and Sicilian sea salt enhance the already very good dishes. The shashuka eggs ($16.50) and asparagus tartine ($10.50) were both delicious, and friends enjoyed their pulled pork burger ($17) and cumberland sausage coil ($18.50). You can even have steak and fries for $22. Will be back.
[7 Mar 2013 *****] Love the fact that the menu changes seasonally, and the counter options (including salads) are more tempting than ever before. Classy venue, delicious meals. Apparently much better foodwise than other Mojo branches, such as in Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Cracking the cute code
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need