Craig C. said: "Very fresh healthy tasting food. The people are very friendly and we enjoy going there plus they deliver also. My favourite dish is garlic ginger chicken as it contains alot of vegetables and meat plus it is not too salty like so…" read more »
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch
Reviews for Mojo Viaduct Harbour
17th November 2012
[17 Nov 2012 ****] Sleek, modern cafe with an interesting menu, as well as counter options. Free sparkling water and Sicilian sea salt enhance the already very good dishes. The shashuka eggs ($16.50) and asparagus tartine ($10.50) were both delicious, and friends enjoyed their pulled pork burger ($17) and cumberland sausage coil ($18.50). You can even have steak and fries for $22. Will be back.
[7 Mar 2013 *****] Love the fact that the menu changes seasonally, and the counter options (including salads) are more tempting than ever before. Classy venue, delicious meals. Apparently much better foodwise than other Mojo branches, such as in Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie