Liv W. said: "What a bloody fantastic place!! The cafe interior is unique and quite spacious, with a styley faux-bohemian chic. Other unique highlights were the serving dishes – wooden chopping boards – I love it! Tremendous caramel choc…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
Reviews for Mozaik Cafe
by Jeanne W.
28th April 2014
Great experience today – thanks Rafiq! We had to squeeze lunch for 9 into a busy day. We were 20 minutes late for our booking but Rafiq & his team anticipated our needs and got us great fresh food & coffee seamlessly and we were out the door to our next meeting within 30 minutes! Great service! great team! Cheers
by David B.
13th February 2012
A really nice looking cafe and the service was fantastic. While the food was well presented and looked great, it was a bit lacking. The counter feta muffins were dry and overly salty and the ham and cheese filling in the croissant was tasteless.
Maybe it was just a bad day for the chef so I will headback sometime in the future.
13th September 2011
I recently visited the Grafton branch with my family over the weekend. My experience there was fantastic. lots of free parking next to the cafe, receiving quick and friendly service. The set up of the cafe was also very pleasant, coffee was the best I ever had and the food top of the line. I had the lamb salad and it was the best! My family were most impressed too and we will be definitely come back again
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Top-notch Kiwi wines sink the Aussies
- The ten most extravagant weddings of all time
- What's on this weekend
- Jill Goldson: How do deal with a broken heart
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced