Reviews for Mozaik Cafe
by Jeanne Williams
5 months ago
Great experience today - thanks Rafiq! We had to squeeze lunch for 9 into a busy day. We were 20 minutes late for our booking but Rafiq & his team anticipated our needs and got us great fresh food & coffee seamlessly and we were out the door to our next meeting within 30 minutes! Great service! great team! Cheers
by David Boshier
Feb 13, 2012
A really nice looking cafe and the service was fantastic. While the food was well presented and looked great, it was a bit lacking. The counter feta muffins were dry and overly salty and the ham and cheese filling in the croissant was tasteless.
Maybe it was just a bad day for the chef so I will headback sometime in the future.
Sep 13, 2011
I recently visited the Grafton branch with my family over the weekend. My experience there was fantastic. lots of free parking next to the cafe, receiving quick and friendly service. The set up of the cafe was also very pleasant, coffee was the best I ever had and the food top of the line. I had the lamb salad and it was the best! My family were most impressed too and we will be definitely come back again :D
- How smiling can improve your sex life
- Are you willing to pay extra for ethical luxuries?
- Bar review: Xuxu, Auckland CBD
- How to trick yourself and others into eating less - expert
- Bets suspended on royal baby twins - fears of insider info
- Shelley Bridgeman: The problem with this Libra pad ad
- Girl has 4kg hair ball blocking her gut
- 20 years of breast cancer awareness: time to get real
- Facebook apologises to drag queens for name policy
- Notes to self: Why we're obsessed with lists